Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thedoom777581

Member
Aug 20, 2021
2
0
2
22
I went through the corruption portal in my game and then realized my inventory was filled and I couldn't leave, since there was no teleported to get out I used the /hub command and rejoined, I then sold my stuff, and can't enter the corruption portal anymore, it either teleported me back to the exact same spot constantly or it tells me I'm already connected to that server
Please help, I've tried reloading and resetting but nothing helps
 
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
Hey! Do you have a screenshot or video of the error you get when you try to enter the portal? A video of you trying to enter it would help too
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom