Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

thedoom777581

Member
Aug 20, 2021
2
0
2
22
I went through the corruption portal in my game and then realized my inventory was filled and I couldn't leave, since there was no teleported to get out I used the /hub command and rejoined, I then sold my stuff, and can't enter the corruption portal anymore, it either teleported me back to the exact same spot constantly or it tells me I'm already connected to that server
Please help, I've tried reloading and resetting but nothing helps
 
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
Hey! Do you have a screenshot or video of the error you get when you try to enter the portal? A video of you trying to enter it would help too
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom