Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hey ,how are everybody?

Did you finished play the rpg and already beat the conjurer?if yes,did you feel the rpg is start boring because all quest completed?

Here a new story on rpg game suggestion!!!

"AFTER THE CONJURER"-

This "After the conjurer " is the name for the new story....After you beat the conjurer 1 year.....conjurer is not dead yet...but he Seriously injured, and he cant ues magic any more...but.....he wont give up.... One day... He find a child on portal darkland..... He brought the child and go back.. he teach all the magic to the child, and hope he can help he revenge....1 year pass , the child is now stronger than the conjurer.... The conjurer is happy, and he hope can now go to revenge...SUDDENLY,the child killed the conjurer...😱 he say dont need any one help..... And he cone back....

Now bring your wand and armor to fight with him!!

You will got new armor,new wand ,new map and new free loot!!!

This new story can free to everyone or need buy the rpg rank.....this depends cubecraft team....

✔,If you agree

D

Deleted member 584093

some adjustments to the story to make it better other than that it is great in my opinion

Reactions: Joe🍩

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The RPG has been very good, I don't think it's a good idea to continue with the story because if you killed the final boss, it wouldn't make much sense. I prefer to wait a bit until the next RPG ;)

Reactions: Joe🍩

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
1 I don’t think the child should kill the conjured and did u say the conjured comes back and u fight with him? I think he should assist the child in battle and if u win that battle u unlock a void shrine to upgrade void wand and u use void essence u should get from killing normal Minecraft mobs like witch and mama cube in the waves

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom