Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

captainfail

Aug 26, 2021
Me and my friend have been playing this game on the ps4 for awhile now and have constantly talking about things that should be changed or added.

It's way too easy to get gear in the game since you could just lvl up your luck and get an inventory full of gear in no time and the rare gear seem to be no longer rare, I suggested capping the luck attribute at 5 or 10 so we would actually have to grind or actually make use of luck gear and the gear that you buy from the shop are typically useless like the mana, resistance and other special armor sets are typically overshadowed by the rare armor sets and never actually seem worth buying other than some of the lvl 200 elemental sets since i would much rather have 960% damage 50 crit chance and 200% crit damage

On top of the gear being too easy to get and and shop gear being trash the enemies can be a breeze other than the occasional one shot from the conjurer, I would love to see some Tweeks to the wither and golem boss to be a bit more stronger in terms of health and it would be nice to see some difficulty tiers or something of the likes since with me and my friend we melt the conjurer in no time using a frostspark wand or clobbershock wand especially since the rare armor was a breeze to farm with 100 DARN LUCK! thats a whopping 990% luck meaning 990% more of a chance for loot to drop, that's just too much

Looking at the file you can see how easy it was for me to farm "some" gear within 10 minutes.

Other than those two the game could be smoother, it lags way too much in quintena but that might just be cuz were on the ps4 but really it's a great game so far, me and my friend hope to see improvements and difficulty Tweeks to the game, keep up the great work!

also if you disagree i would like to know why.

Attachments

• Minecraft_20210825221017.jpg
    Minecraft_20210825221017.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

itz ryder1926

Aug 8, 2021
i think we need a void shrine and the level wand the level damage for example, i have a level 100 ice wand i doo 100 level worth of damage

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I would love to see some Tweeks to the wither and golem boss to be a bit more stronger in terms of health and it would be nice to see some difficulty tiers.
I've made some suggestions to make a little bit stronger the Conjurer Boss, but 😔

Then I realised that there are Players(not me) who fight for the Xp, and they dont want the fight to be more difficult(which I do).

personally I dont understand the purpose of the Xp, beside the fact of a number in the sidebar.

captainfail

Aug 26, 2021
i think we need a void shrine and the level wand the level damage for example, i have a level 100 ice wand i doo 100 level worth of damage
I wouldn't mind a void shrine if they changed the void staff personally I just dislike how easy it is to afk, slap on a full set of crit armor with 100 points in critical damage and your void wand will 1 shot most mobs and the teleportation is a bit useless unless your trying to Speedrun the conjurer or get places faster but then again you can go across the map in seconds with elytra, cyclone helm and lvl 1 air staff.

captainfail

Aug 26, 2021
I've made some suggestions to make a little bit stronger the Conjurer Boss, but 😔

Then I realised that there are Players(not me) who fight for the Xp, and they dont want the fight to be more difficult(which I do).

personally I dont understand the purpose of the Xp, beside the fact of a number in the sidebar.
Me and my friend actually talk about the XP given and we think it's not even worth farming, we were talking about how they should give us more spirit or essence at the end of the fight especially if they were to add more difficulties we also talk about how much we hate that the XP system is also the currency I would much like some gold or something to be the currency and spirit only being lvl up material

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
1. Yes please fix Iron golem boss cube craft it’s a waste of time I get no Spirit for fighting it and nothing happens
2.Where’s the wither boss I didn’t know it exists
3. For the rare armor I have a 570% luck and I’ve only gotten 14 rare armor pieces out of 4 days of farming 4 hour per day
4. Yes I get it you get lots of armor when killing stuff fast but when u need rares like me I play on bedrock laptop cubecraft and barely get rare armor but I agree about other stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom