Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QueenHammie

Feb 7, 2017
Stealing shampoo bottles from hotels
I think it would be fun if CubeCraft added a new Mystery/Murder type game! Something sort of like Trouble in Mineville or Murder Mystery, having a murderer with a sword trying to kill everyone, a detective with a bow who could shoot the murderer, and innocents. I think it would be something fun and new CubeCraft could try out :)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think it would be fun if CubeCraft added a new Mystery/Murder type game! Something sort of like Trouble in Mineville or Murder Mystery, having a murderer with a sword trying to kill everyone, a detective with a bow who could shoot the murderer, and innocents. I think it would be something fun and new CubeCraft could try out :)
This would be a cool gamemode...
Cube would have to put their own little twist, or huge, twist into the gamemode :)

Reactions: QueenHammie

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
A minigame like this would be cool to have if the the second game to go viral (after fnaf) called hello neighbor could be implemented but gmods guess who could be more of a challenge

Andre Aloian

May 19, 2016
I agree with this idea as i have played it on many other servers but we can make it unique by adding a little twist like Deeds said and it would be an amazing gamemode to attract more population and have more fun game modes.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I've always wanted a game like this on the server, but unfortunately, another server already has a game like this and as you may know, we have original games on our network. This could be a possibility if we change a few things about the game that make it different and somewhat have original idea. If people suggest, I would be more than happy to suggest this to the staff team. (:

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I've always wanted a game like this on the server, but unfortunately, another server already has a game like this and as you may know, we have original games on our network. This could be a possibility if we change a few things about the game that make it different and somewhat have original idea. If people suggest, I would be more than happy to suggest this to the staff team. :)
Like that game by halloween? That was a great game! Maybe can that game be back in the server.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I've always wanted a game like this on the server, but unfortunately, another server already has a game like this and as you may know, we have original games on our network. This could be a possibility if we change a few things about the game that make it different and somewhat have original idea. If people suggest, I would be more than happy to suggest this to the staff team. :)
Not original games, but original takes on them.

Reactions: Cyan

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hypixel already has this Awesome game already ( Murder Mystery ), Cubecraft should create more mini games, and if its popular, it stays as a mini game but better maps/choices ETC.

Reactions: ShelbyYuki

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hypixel stole our Eggwars so maybe this is a moment to get revenge! :p

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
It Has Been Said Before That Cubecraft Devs Builders & Just Staff In General Are Trying To Avoid Copying Games

As Well As This Has Been Suggested Many Times Before & Denied All Of Them
Please Search To See If There Are Any Threads Already On This Topic

L

Lepzi

Something tell me you stole this form another server not gonna say name because it should be obvious but I think it would be a great idea.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Something tell me you stole this form another server not gonna say name because it should be obvious but I think it would be a great idea.

I don't think we should copy another servers ideas. We should create our own. I agree with you

Reactions: Lepzi

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Hypixel already has this Awesome game already ( Murder Mystery ), Cubecraft should create more mini games, and if its popular, it stays as a mini game but better maps/choices ETC.
HAHAHAHHAAH yeah hypixle... dont give them credit for that, they stole it. a server called minecraft murder had it first.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom