Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Hello everyone!

I joined Cubecraft first time about 8 years ago, and now I have finally reached lvl 200 on Java! I've made a lot of fun memories in the past years and so far I've had really fun and enjoyable time on Cubecraft! I want to thank the whole Cubecraft community for the great time that I and everyone else have been able to spent on the server!

My next big goal is to get 10 000 Team Eggwars wins. I also want to try out the Bedrock version of Cubecraft, because I have heard a lot of positive things about it! But I will still continue maining only the Java version atleast for now, because I like that version of Minecraft more.

2023-11-04_22.27.55.png

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I joined Cubecraft first time about 8 years ago, and now I have finally reached lvl 200 on Java! I've made a lot of fun memories in the past years and so far I've had really fun and enjoyable time on Cubecraft! I want to thank the whole Cubecraft community for the great time that I and everyone else have been able to spent on the server!

My next big goal is to get 10 000 Team Eggwars wins. I also want to try out the Bedrock version of Cubecraft, because I have heard a lot of positive things about it! But I will still continue maining only the Java version atleast for now, because I like that version of Minecraft more.

View attachment 224568
Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: Loskol

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

View attachment 224568
Congratulations keep going for 10k wins🤍✨

• Heart
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Top Bottom