Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2023
510
1,475
214
Duolingo
Hello everyone!

I joined Cubecraft first time about 8 years ago, and now I have finally reached lvl 200 on Java! I've made a lot of fun memories in the past years and so far I've had really fun and enjoyable time on Cubecraft! I want to thank the whole Cubecraft community for the great time that I and everyone else have been able to spent on the server!

My next big goal is to get 10 000 Team Eggwars wins. I also want to try out the Bedrock version of Cubecraft, because I have heard a lot of positive things about it! But I will still continue maining only the Java version atleast for now, because I like that version of Minecraft more.

2023-11-04_22.27.55.png
 

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,066
5,094
409
Pronouns
She/They
Congratulations! 🎉
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Loskol

wprrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
128
136
49
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I joined Cubecraft first time about 8 years ago, and now I have finally reached lvl 200 on Java! I've made a lot of fun memories in the past years and so far I've had really fun and enjoyable time on Cubecraft! I want to thank the whole Cubecraft community for the great time that I and everyone else have been able to spent on the server!

My next big goal is to get 10 000 Team Eggwars wins. I also want to try out the Bedrock version of Cubecraft, because I have heard a lot of positive things about it! But I will still continue maining only the Java version atleast for now, because I like that version of Minecraft more.

View attachment 224568
Congratulations!
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Loskol

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,750
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I joined Cubecraft first time about 8 years ago, and now I have finally reached lvl 200 on Java! I've made a lot of fun memories in the past years and so far I've had really fun and enjoyable time on Cubecraft! I want to thank the whole Cubecraft community for the great time that I and everyone else have been able to spent on the server!

My next big goal is to get 10 000 Team Eggwars wins. I also want to try out the Bedrock version of Cubecraft, because I have heard a lot of positive things about it! But I will still continue maining only the Java version atleast for now, because I like that version of Minecraft more.

View attachment 224568
Congratulations keep going for 10k wins🤍✨
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Top Bottom