Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Hello everyone!

I joined Cubecraft first time about 8 years ago, and now I have finally reached lvl 200 on Java! I've made a lot of fun memories in the past years and so far I've had really fun and enjoyable time on Cubecraft! I want to thank the whole Cubecraft community for the great time that I and everyone else have been able to spent on the server!

My next big goal is to get 10 000 Team Eggwars wins. I also want to try out the Bedrock version of Cubecraft, because I have heard a lot of positive things about it! But I will still continue maining only the Java version atleast for now, because I like that version of Minecraft more.

2023-11-04_22.27.55.png

ItzzWxrrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

I joined Cubecraft first time about 8 years ago, and now I have finally reached lvl 200 on Java! I've made a lot of fun memories in the past years and so far I've had really fun and enjoyable time on Cubecraft! I want to thank the whole Cubecraft community for the great time that I and everyone else have been able to spent on the server!

My next big goal is to get 10 000 Team Eggwars wins. I also want to try out the Bedrock version of Cubecraft, because I have heard a lot of positive things about it! But I will still continue maining only the Java version atleast for now, because I like that version of Minecraft more.

View attachment 224568
Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: Loskol

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

View attachment 224568
Congratulations keep going for 10k wins🤍✨

• Heart
Reactions: Loskol
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom