Status
Not open for further replies.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
Lunar isn't allowed anymore because it gives some unfair advantages. Quote from Lozora: "Lunar has been causing issues with Sentinel for months and we received several reports about this client giving a knockback reduction and reach in the past. We tested the 1.12 version and was in fact reducing kb about 50%. We can't keep beta testing Lunar every time they update the client and tell Lunar devs to fix all the unfair advantages it gives."

Nov 12, 2020
lunar and badlion are not recomended if you ask me they may be fps boosters but it's not woth using them mainly because of the mini map on some of them so you can get banned and also if you get banned with them well i don't think your appeals will be acccepted*note this is in my opinion if you want to use it at your own risk*

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
lunar and badlion are not recomended if you ask me they may be fps boosters but it's not woth using them mainly because of the mini map on some of them so you can get banned and also if you get banned with them well i don't think your appeals will be acccepted*note this is in my opinion if you want to use it at your own risk*
Badlion is allowed and doesn't give you an unfair advantage like Lunar client gives you. I don't know much about Lunar client, but I know that the minimap of Badlion doesn't show the players because that's disabled.

We1rdPenguin

May 6, 2020
or you can not use the minimap

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Why? lunar client can get more fps
Lunar client dosen't have hacks client.
But it does tho
It left out code in 1.8, removing attack cooldown
When they released 1.12 you could sprint backwards
You have velocity when using lunar
It also gives a small amount of reach…
It's a cheat client

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
But it does tho
It left out code in 1.8, removing attack cooldown
When they released 1.12 you could sprint backwards
You have velocity when using lunar
It also gives a small amount of reach…
It's a cheat client
Lunar client can get our reach right?

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Lunar client gives you multiple advantages ingame, such as reduced knockback and reach. Additionally, Lunar users have often been ''False'' flagged by sentinel resulting in their ban. Because of this we've decided to disallow Lunar for everyone.

If a player is caught using Lunar client, we will consider this cheating and apply the cheating punishment track.

If you've got any other questions, please start a conversation with me. I'm going to lock this thread as answers are being repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom