Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LEO_KILLER_01

Well-Known Member
Nov 30, 2016
343
267
78
25
The Gym
Less people play 1.8 and only the most popular gamemodes had been add it to 1.8(egg wars, skywars) I dont think they will add any other gamemodes to 1.8 so I will recomend you to try 1.9.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Facelurite

lil naz x

Well-Known Member
Nov 12, 2016
528
394
93
21
england
Less people play 1.8 and only the most popular gamemodes had been add it to 1.8(egg wars, skywars) I dont think they will add any other gamemodes to 1.8 so I will recomend you to try 1.9.
A lot of people still play 1.8, and it would be great for the server.
 

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
236
205
48
iraq
I think lucky islands don't work in 1.8 because of mods and some texture packs ..
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom