Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LEO_KILLER_01

Well-Known Member
Nov 30, 2016
343
267
78
25
The Gym
Less people play 1.8 and only the most popular gamemodes had been add it to 1.8(egg wars, skywars) I dont think they will add any other gamemodes to 1.8 so I will recomend you to try 1.9.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Facelurite

lil naz x

Well-Known Member
Nov 12, 2016
528
394
93
21
england
Less people play 1.8 and only the most popular gamemodes had been add it to 1.8(egg wars, skywars) I dont think they will add any other gamemodes to 1.8 so I will recomend you to try 1.9.
A lot of people still play 1.8, and it would be great for the server.
 

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
236
205
48
iraq
I think lucky islands don't work in 1.8 because of mods and some texture packs ..
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom