Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove the resource pack requirement for lucky islands?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
One of the main reasons I don't play lucky islands that much is that it requires you to have to resource pack to play it. I get a ton of lag whenever downloading the resource pack and it is just annoying to wait and download a resource pack that has little effect on the game. I suggest to simply remove the requirement of downloading the resource pack to play lucky islands. Lucky blocks are pretty easy to identify as sponges and wands are not that bug of a problem either. I honestly don't see why you are required to download the resource pack in the first place...

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
I'v played some Lucky Islands today without a texturepack but i'd have to say that it's quite hard because all the wands are different music disc's.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
lucianchauvin.com
I totally agree with this. As many of you know it takes me an average of 5-10 seconds to join a regular lobby... so to add a resource pack almost makes me not be able to join the game at all. It lags me out of the sever almost every time. I'm trying to look into making a mod that has the same item name and images so you don't have to load it every time. I'm also trying to think of loading the resource pack before the game then you wouldn't have to load it in game (if you understand what I mean by that). Besides all that this is a big problem for people who have integrated graphics or a laptop. I hope there is a way to get around this soon.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
I understand that the Pack is a pain sometimes =P. I've crashed several times before from it. But the optional sounds cool!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
One of the main reasons I don't play lucky islands that much is that it requires you to have to resource pack to play it. I get a ton of lag whenever downloading the resource pack and it is just annoying to wait and download a resource pack that has little effect on the game. I suggest to simply remove the requirement of downloading the resource pack to play lucky islands. Lucky blocks are pretty easy to identify as sponges and wands are not that bug of a problem either. I honestly don't see why you are required to download the resource pack in the first place...
I agree with this, only problem is that it will make the work they did on the wands useless/pointless. XD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.