Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Hello!

So this thread will be quite short, but still I'd like to share this suggestion with you.

I was wondering if there could be added this voting system to Lucky Islands where you can vote for 'Lucky Loot', 'Normal Loot' and 'Bad Loot'. Just to clarify it a bit here; luckier loot would give you greater chance of good loot, so most players would have a little more gear than normal, as for normal I think you get the idea. Bad loot would have greater chance of bad loot/traps.

Bye!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like this idea. It's actually very logic. (Almost) Every game has voting options for the chests/items, so why not Lucky Islands as well?

Reactions: ahmed967

Shinte

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finland
R U Creizi???!! Dis apdeit mast happen or im goning to du smthing boat it! o_O

Jokes off this time. Exactly an amazing suggestion and I highly hope this is going to happen.

As said before, you can vote your gamemode almost at anywhere else but not in Lucky Islands. It deserves more just to say. If it doesn't cause any harm, I don't have anything against this. Simply, improves even more action in game, why not(?) must say.

~ Finally I can increase my luck that overall is so bad around me. :3 +1(00)

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hello!

So this thread will be quite short, but still I'd like to share this suggestion with you.

I was wondering if there could be added this voting system to Lucky Islands where you can vote for 'Lucky Loot', 'Normal Loot' and 'Bad Loot'. Just to clarify it a bit here; luckier loot would give you greater chance of good loot, so most players would have a little more gear than normal, as for normal I think you get the idea. Bad loot would have greater chance of bad loot/traps.

Bye!
This is actually genius I love this idea! NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED!!

A

A pigeon

Makes the games more varied! +1
No it does not. It makes the game stale by stripping away all variation.

What is the premise of lucky blocks you may ask? Luck and unfairness I reply. You are not meant to know what'll be inside - the most overpoweredweapon or your death. By incorporating this idea it ruins the core of the game. I am very much against this concept.

Reactions: tingiman

tingiman

May 8, 2017
United States
Sounds like a great idea, voting is never wrong, and they just added tower defence voting!

I think, like Skywars, it should be diamond and up.

But that's just my two cents.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom