Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Please remove the corruption effect from Lucky Islands.
upload_2017-7-8_1-47-54.png

All it does it create noise and ruins the game for half the people playing. It instantly makes an entire region of the map uninhabitable, which slows down the pace and makes fighting very difficult. The constant lightning and fire also create a lot of lag. Thank youuu x

-Exotic_Athena

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
it's a good idea, Force to the campers to leave their islands, And if they don't out from her islands , they probably die

Reactions: Sophie

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 134949
All it does it create noise and ruins the game for half the people playing. It instantly makes an entire region of the map uninhabitable, which slows down the pace and makes fighting very difficult. The constant lightning and fire also create a lot of lag. Thank youuu x

-Exotic_Athena

Although your the goddes of suggestions its a game of luck and coruption is fun and difficult also removes camping for some people :D

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
View attachment 134949

-Exotic_Athena

I really like corruption; it adds a bit of risk and excitement to the game when this happens. Corruption also encourages less camping, and opposed to what you stated, I actually see the games go by faster when corruption occurs. Therefore, I am against removing it from Lucky Islands.

A

A pigeon

Ive always loved corruption . Nothing to say except no , let it stay .

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I agree with you, the thunder is really annoying and I prefer to have normal islands instead of those nether themed islands. +1

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
no please!, i love corruption effect. You can get some levels mining quartz and enchant your armor/weapons if you have an enchantment table.

N

Nikboo

I actually quite like the corruption. It makes the gameplay interesting, in my opinion.
Agreed with this:

It adds a bit of risk and excitement to the game when this happens. Corruption also encourages less camping, and opposed to what you stated, I actually see the games go by faster when corruption occurs.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like the corruption. It gives the game a twist, if somebody even has the right lucky block with corruption.

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Whoa, I'm in a huge minority here xd Thanks for the replies everybody! c:

(Edit: Le thread may be locked, since corruption clearly shouldn't be removed after all)

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
View attachment 134949

-Exotic_Athena
Nice idea Snap!!:D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
View attachment 134949

-Exotic_Athena
Yes!
It's very annoying and I never liked it, creates lag and fighting is just a nightmare.
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom