Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
The kit itself doesn’t give a huge advantage but acknowledge the fact that most maps have iron and diamond blocks everywhere and you can easily get stacked few miniutes into the game.

Especially on teams, if you don’t use this kit you’re more likely to get rushed and killed by someone who does

I don’t think a nerf is enough because my main issue is the diamond sword. Please remove the kit.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I don't like this one actually.
First of all because if you don't have a pickaxe you can't even get the iron or diamond blocks and i'm to lazy to smelt iron for it to.
Second is that if you don't have a weapon you gotta use the diamond block for it so it still gives you a chance to survive.
Thanks for your post!

Have a nice day! :D

ComeAndGetMe_

Jul 19, 2017
Bergen - Netherlands
I do not think the diamond block kit needs to be removed. It's there already since I started playing and it never annoys me. You can also choose another kit if there are diamond blocks around the map.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think this is a good idea and not a good idea as well. As you may notice, the kit is extremely overpowerd. You have 9 diamonds and you can make a good sword and diamond leggings. What I do, I make a diamond sword, a diamond pickaxe and boots, you can create good tactics with the kit. So this is a reason why the kit is handy. You also have a diamond pickaxe sooo it's really overpowerd.

Why not, because what I said above, you can create good tactics with it, but the problem is, that's overpowerd too, also you can create ok tactics with other kits, the warrior kit, you can rush people and just kill them for the diamond blocks. Also really overpowerd, you also have a diamond pickaxe kit what I said above, I said that the diamond kit is too overpowerd but with the diamond pickaxe kit you can just mine every iron, gold, diamond block. In my opinion, I don't know, you can create good tactics with the kit and make you a good player, it's a 50-50 issue in my eyes.

(Maybe it was a good idea to create a poll next time. ;))

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I think this is a good idea and not a good idea as well. As you may notice, the kit is extremely overpowerd. You have 9 diamonds and you can make a good sword and diamond leggings. What I do, I make a diamond sword, a diamond pickaxe and boots, you can create good tactics with the kit. So this is a reason why the kit is handy. You also have a diamond pickaxe sooo it's really overpowerd.

Why not, because what I said above, you can create good tactics with it, but the problem is, that's overpowerd too, also you can create ok tactics with other kits, the warrior kit, you can rush people and just kill them for the diamond blocks. Also really overpowerd, you also have a diamond pickaxe kit what I said above, I said that the diamond kit is too overpowerd but with the diamond pickaxe kit you can just mine every iron, gold, diamond block. In my opinion, I don't know, you can create good tactics with the kit and make you a good player, it's a 50-50 issue in my eyes.

(Maybe it was a good idea to create a poll next time. ;))
I literally take the warrior kit and rush. I get 2 diamond blocks within the first few mins after killing like 3 players

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I always use this kit, so of course I don’t want it removed. Maybe they can make this an iron block or something like that.
I thought of that too, but idk if that’ll work since that will also make you OP. Instead of going up against full diamond it’ll be full iron straight from the get-go. The good thing is it won’t be as OP late-game

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I use this kit, always. I love the kit and many players use it. If you get unlucky and dont get good loot from the blocks then your screwed for the game. But with the kit you have a chance to win.

So i disagree.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom