Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I still prefer this thread, no-one exept you has a problem with it
It's nice to see that everyone is leaving feedback, but I just think another thread is just not necessairy, in my opinion.
I'm leaving it a this, so everyone can go back on topic, and we can stop having an argument

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello!

So I did a few more edits yesterday, I've added more haybales to the team map: Art as a request from a staff member due to their previously only being 3 hay bales. I've also added a couple more lucky blocks per starter island

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
As I've stated before in this thread, I really appreciate all the updates you have made Efcluke94!
My top wish at the moment is to fill all the random small holes in Steampunk, since they ruin a cool map with cheap wins/losses. I've played it twice the last couple of days - the first one the weaker opponent won because both me and my teammate fell into holes in the end, the second one we won because the other team fell down.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Efcluke94

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
As I've stated before in this thread, I really appreciate all the updates you have made Efcluke94!
My top wish at the moment is to fill all the random small holes in Steampunk, since they ruin a cool map with cheap wins/losses. I've played it twice the last couple of days - the first one the weaker opponent won because both me and my teammate fell into holes in the end, the second one we won because the other team fell down.

Keep up the good work!
You don't want to know how many anti-climatic losses I got in a pvp fight because of that xd
Good times

Reactions: Skyfire_swe

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
So as for Steampunk, these are some potential changes I've made, wondering what you think? Also I'm going to increase the number of luckyblocks on the starter island as there is currently only 8!? between 2 players. I'm going to make sure both island designs have equal number of ores too.

2018-02-05_18.58.33.png

2018-02-05_18.58.28.png

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
So as for Steampunk, these are some potential changes I've made, wondering what you think? Also I'm going to increase the number of luckyblocks on the starter island as there is currently only 8!? between 2 players. I'm going to make sure both island designs have equal number of ores too.

View attachment 141967
View attachment 141968
Good idea, it has a lack of lucky blocks, also on the solo map Western, which you updated, misses some dead bushes (good for sticks)
zPGLRmf.png

This is the only one :/

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden

View attachment 141967
View attachment 141968

OH! That will drastically improve the map! :)
Are you planning to fix the small holes in the middle as well? Would be much appreciated! :)

Thx for all your good work!

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Good idea, it has a lack of lucky blocks, also on the solo map Western, which you updated, misses some dead bushes (good for sticks)
zPGLRmf.png

This is the only one :/
So that's what they're for, I just thought they were decoration lol. I'll make sure to add some.

OH! That will drastically improve the map! :)
Are you planning to fix the small holes in the middle as well? Would be much appreciated! :)

Thx for all your good work!
Yah I'll make sure to make middle a bit more stable, than so chaotic

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So that's what they're for, I just thought they were decoration lol. I'll make sure to add some.

Yah I'll make sure to make middle a bit more stable, than so chaotic

Got an idea.

You know that ducks map?
Maybe make all the islands level because last time I saw it it was all weird. Correct me if I'm wrong but they look off.
Also maybe move the islands back a bit.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Got an idea.

You know that ducks map?
Maybe make all the islands level because last time I saw it it was all weird. Correct me if I'm wrong but they look off.
Also maybe move the islands back a bit.

I guess it’s a matter of taste, but I think the unique feature of Ducks is that it is all connected, so I think it’s great in its current state. I don't think the Islands should be leveled, - it's great that they are elevated a bit.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
@Berre I can make this is I want. I'm asking for your opinions. And hey Efcluke of all people is even participating so I would advise you think before you act.

Efcluke94 awesome edits btw.
I'm saying my opinion, the thread is useless. I don't care if staff "participate".
A thread was made for this already, and it makes you look like a staff, which you are not. But let's stay on topic ^-^
I like Toys and Teaparty a lot! Pizza is ok for quick games, same as Forest (from my experience)

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I'm saying my opinion, the thread is useless. I don't care if staff "participate".
A thread was made for this already, and it makes you look like a staff, which you are not. But let's stay on topic ^-^
I like Toys and Teaparty a lot! Pizza is ok for quick games, same as Forest (from my experience)

The thread isn't useless. It doesn't make @_The13thDoctor_ look like a staff member. A member just wanted to make a thread regarding Lucky Islands maps and wanted players feedback.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 14.40.59.png

Toys, Teaparty, pizza are EggWars maps... this is the thread you're looking for: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-maps-give-us-feedback.132419/

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Please

"We"
I just said the thread looks kinda useless in my opinion.
But let's stay on topic right? ^-^
Yea. But dont make these random posts claiming false things about a thread. Sure she said “we’re” but it could have just been a mistake, or she was talkin about the players suggestion to change things.
Don’t just make up things, the thread isnt useless.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yea. But dont make these random posts claiming false things about a thread. Sure she said “we’re” but it could have just been a mistake, or she was talkin about the players suggestion to change things.
Don’t just make up things, the thread isnt useless.
"A mistake" ye sure
& For the 3rd time already, that was my OPINION.
And now, like I already asked multiple times: LETS JUST STAY ON TOPIC

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom