Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
*Not a real "Feedback" Like we're gonna change stuff!
Just curious. I might or might not make a thread going forward. ^-^

Here is how to reply:

Favorite Maps: (Say if teams or not and how many players)

Least Favorite Maps: (Say if teams or not and how many players)

Map Ideas: (Say if teams or not and how many players) (Map drawings or pictures are a YES!)

How can CCG fix some maps:

Anything Else:

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

Favorite Maps:
1. Snowglobe (solo) (i think 12 players)
2. Blossom (solo) (12 players)
3. Underwater (solo) (12 players)
I don't play teams so I don't know any teams maps :o

Least Favorite Maps:
1. Clouds (solo) (16 players)
2. Frost (solo) (16 players)
3. Bridges (solo) (12 players)

Map Ideas:
Idk + Idc xd

1. Clouds: Make the islands closer, I don't have 64 blocks just to go to the middle island ._.
: Add hay bales, when I fought someone, I don't want to eat 20 melons to finally get all my health back
2. Frost: Same: the middle is kinda far, and it gets hard when people have snowballs :o
3. Bridges: The middle is just pay to win: the first one with a diamond pickaxe gets all 6 diamond blocks, they should reduce the diamond blocks to 1 or 2

Anything Else:
There is a map on solo called "Food" (16 players) but there is not really any saturating food, like bread, only melons :/

Bye

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hi!

Favorite Maps:
1. Snowglobe (solo) (i think 12 players)
2. Blossom (solo) (12 players)
3. Underwater (solo) (12 players)
I don't play teams so I don't know any teams maps :eek:

Least Favorite Maps:
1. Clouds (solo) (16 players)
2. Frost (solo) (16 players)
3. Bridges (solo) (12 players)

Map Ideas:
Idk + Idc xd

1. Clouds: Make the islands closer, I don't have 64 blocks just to go to the middle island ._.
: Add hay bales, when I fought someone, I don't want to eat 20 melons to finally get all my health back
2. Frost: Same: the middle is kinda far, and it gets hard when people have snowballs :eek:
3. Bridges: The middle is just pay to win: the first one with a diamond pickaxe gets all 6 diamond blocks, they should reduce the diamond blocks to 1 or 2

Anything Else:
There is a map on solo called "Food" (16 players) but there is not really any saturating food, like bread, only melons :/

Bye

Hi! I saw your thread yesterday: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lets-complain-about-lucky-islands.202682/ Honestly I can't wait to reply, however I want to play more before I do (Only have 4 hours after update). I only play on my alt (stone player) so I can experience more from a players perspective and it also helps me find any rulebreakers. Lucky Islands is my favourite game on the network, I think I'm one of the few staff that love it. I've only had a chance to play the update at Christmas so I'm coming across quite a few issues you've raised.

Anyways since I'm that map builder guy, I really want to improve our maps first since I can actually tackle these issues.

Your map feedback

(Solo) Snowglobe:

Am glad snowglobe is one of your favs, with this map I really wanted to implement more mining into lucky islands so you aren't totally screwed. Curious if implementing this across more maps would make it more fun and balanced? One thing I quite like is the depth, you can keep going up and down, across the icicles to get into the snowglobe or underneath, so many ways to approach a player.

(Solo) Clouds:
I haven't played clouds all that much recently, from what you've said, if I made the cloud bigger would that fix the issue?

(Solo) Frost:
I'm not a huge fan of this map myself, if there was dirt or stone underneath the snow blocks do you think that would provide more building blocks? This should make it easier to attack people, also having a source of stone would be nice to make some basic tools.

(Solo) Bridges:
I hate this map, burn it with fire! I really want to remove it. There is just so much wrong with it that makes me want to start over and revamp the entire concept. The island is cluttered and messy, the bridges are awkward to fight and parkour over, the middle is too far and OP as hell.

Maps I want to remove

(Solo) Bridges:
The reasons I said above in response to your feedback.

(Team) Elven:
I like the trap in this map, however I feel like everything is too tall and encourages camping. There is too much random crap scattered across the starter islands, I feel like everything could be smaller and just be revamped for better gameplay. The layout is nice, maybe moving the islands closer together, at the moment I just feel too much is wrong with this map and outweighs the positives.

(Team) Temple:
Stupid map! Starter islands are interesting, however the middle is just... Y U DO DIS. I made this map so am allowed to be angry at it lol. Future me is not happy about past me. Just no real gameplay thought, I can make maps so much better now, I'd rather a persons first playing experience not to be on this map.

Maps I want to edit/revamp

(Team) Steampunk:
It's one of the originals, it has some good gameplay aspects, being able to mine ores etc, however the constant change of slabs and levels make it a nightmare to PvP on. The starter island is a bit of a death trap, I feel a lot of the issues could be fixed in a nice revamp.

(Team) Hell:
There just isn't enough luckyblocks, maybe adding more will make it more fun on your starter island. Also I want to change the red sand so there are only patches and a more useful block to break so it's easier to bridge across islands.

(Team) Orc:
It can be improved to be cleaner and easier to get around, feels like there is just so much uneven ground. I want to get rid of a lot of hills and add more luckyblocks to starter islands..

(Solo) Crossroads:
Adding ores and more luckyblocks to starter islands, also making the train more accessible.

(Solo) Frost:
Adding more lucky blocks, and depending on what feedback I get on my dirt/stone idea.

(Solo) Western:
Adding more lucky blocks to starter islands, make the tree all one log type, make it easier to obtain building blocks.

Adding more crafting tables and furnaces on all maps due to the new lucky blocks.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. Anyways I'll tag a few people I've seen using the lucky islands forums to get your feedback on my idea/suggestions. @SanCookie @SleepyLiv @Kloska @Xeahnotto Also if anyone you know people that play lucky islands, I'd love for you to pass it on and make sure they reply and give me as much feedback as possible, Thanks!

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Hi! I saw your thread yesterday: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lets-complain-about-lucky-islands.202682/ Honestly I can't wait to reply, however I want to play more before I do (Only have 4 hours after update). I only play on my alt (stone player) so I can experience more from a players perspective and it also helps me find any rulebreakers. Lucky Islands is my favourite game on the network, I think I'm one of the few staff that love it. I've only had a chance to play the update at Christmas so I'm coming across quite a few issues you've raised.

Anyways since I'm that map builder guy, I really want to improve our maps first since I can actually tackle these issues.

Your map feedback

(Solo) Snowglobe:

Am glad snowglobe is one of your favs, with this map I really wanted to implement more mining into lucky islands so you aren't totally screwed. Curious if implementing this across more maps would make it more fun and balanced? One thing I quite like is the depth, you can keep going up and down, across the icicles to get into the snowglobe or underneath, so many ways to approach a player.

(Solo) Clouds:
I haven't played clouds all that much recently, from what you've said, if I made the cloud bigger would that fix the issue?

(Solo) Frost:
I'm not a huge fan of this map myself, if there was dirt or stone underneath the snow blocks do you think that would provide more building blocks? This should make it easier to attack people, also having a source of stone would be nice to make some basic tools.

(Solo) Bridges:
I hate this map, burn it with fire! I really want to remove it. There is just so much wrong with it that makes me want to start over and revamp the entire concept. The island is cluttered and messy, the bridges are awkward to fight and parkour over, the middle is too far and OP as hell.

Maps I want to remove

(Solo) Bridges:

(Team) Elven:
I like the trap in this map, however I feel like everything is too tall and encourages camping. There is too much random crap scattered across the starter islands, I feel like everything could be smaller and just be revamped for better gameplay. The layout is nice, maybe moving the islands closer together, at the moment I just feel too much is wrong with this map and outweighs the positives.

(Team) Temple:
Stupid map! Starter islands are interesting, however the middle is just... Y U DO DIS. I made this map so am allowed to be angry at it lol. Future me is not happy about past me. Just no real gameplay thought, I can make maps so much better now, I'd rather a persons first playing experience not to be on this map.

(Team) Steampunk:
It's one of the originals, it has some good gameplay aspects, being able to mine ores etc, however the constant change of slabs and levels make it a nightmare to PvP on. The starter island is a bit of a death trap, I feel a lot of the issues could be fixed in a nice revamp.

(Team) Hell:
There just isn't enough luckyblocks, maybe adding more will make it more fun on your starter island. Also I want to change the red sand so there are only patches and a more useful block to break so it's easier to bridge across islands.

(Team) Orc:
It can be improved to be cleaner and easier to get around, feels like there is just so much uneven ground. I want to get rid of a lot of hills and add more luckyblocks to starter islands..

(Solo) Crossroads:
Adding ores and more luckyblocks to starter islands, also making the train more accessible.

(Solo) Frost:
Adding more lucky blocks, and depending on what feedback I get on my dirt/stone idea.

(Solo) Western:
Adding more lucky blocks to starter islands, make the tree all one log type, make it easier to obtain building blocks.

Adding more crafting tables and furnaces on all maps due to the new lucky blocks.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. Anyways I'll tag a few people I've seen using the lucky islands forums to get your feedback on my idea/suggestions. @SanCookie @SleepyLiv @Kloska @Xeahnotto Also if anyone you know people that play lucky islands, I'd love for you to pass it on and make sure they reply and give me as much feedback as possible, Thanks!
Wait, you ask about feedback from me? :0
But okey, I don't want Temple to be removed tbh, that map is just so chill to play sometimes and I really enjoy it with friends so I would get sad if you remove it ;-;

Also, the map Orc, that map is so good in my opinion so I don't want anything to change with it.

But everything else sounds ok or good so thanks for listening so the players!

(Btw, I don't really play lucky islands anymore, I'm just in lobbies to catch Swedish rulebreakers.)

Reactions: Efcluke94

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I would like a bigger middle cloud and the small island between the 3 starterisland a bit bigger and easier to walk on since it a big pillar and only 2-3 blocks to walk on. Food like bread instead of not saturating melons would make me play the map a lot more.

(Solo) Bridges:
I wouldn't mind if this was removed
(Team) Temple:
Stupid map!
Couldn't say it better
(Team) Steampunk:
Totally agree.
(Team) Hell:
I agree. It's a small amount of lucky blocks for a team of 4. I don't really have any problems with the sand as I usually bridge with wood.
(Team) Orc:
I actually like the map as it is, but if it gets even better.. :D
(Solo) Crossroads:
More luckyblocks is needed, I agree. There is only 5 luckyblocks at the starter island and one of them are at the roof. I would also like if there was more logs on the starter island cus there is a risk that the logs you breake falls down in the void since they are plaed at the edge of the island and some kind of wood inside the train would be good for crafting tools etc.
(Solo) Western:
I never play this map. The layout is cool, the map looks kinda cool but there is such a risky map to play on. You can easily get shot down since the map is pretty open to your opponents next 2 u. As you also wrote, I want it easier to obtain bulding blocks.

Reactions: Efcluke94

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden

Your map feedback

(Solo) Snowglobe:

(Solo) Clouds:

(Solo) Frost:

(Solo) Bridges:

Maps I want to remove

(Solo) Bridges:

(Team) Elven:

(Team) Temple:

(Team) Steampunk:

(Team) Hell:

(Team) Orc:

(Solo) Crossroads:

(Solo) Frost:

(Solo) Western:

Btw Efcluke, are staff allowed to necropost? xD

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
And one other thing..
The solo map Summer.. It's very messy, hard to obtain buldingblocks and the islands are placed in such a strange way..

Reactions: SanCookie and Livvv

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Btw Efcluke, are staff allowed to necropost? xD
Necroposting is 14 days I believe, also this thread still has purpose for somebody like me who deals with map issues.

Bahahah I didn't even thought about that xD
wth, why didn't he post it in San's thread.
The reason I didn't post on sans thread because he has written feedback on everything that is in lucky islands, I just want to cover maps, since I can make tweaks to those now.

I didn't want to ignore all his suggestions since I love Lucky Islands, I found this thread and felt it was more relevant to put my map feedback here. (I'm not a developer so I can't code fixes for bugs etc):
Honestly I can't wait to reply, however I want to play more before I do (Only have 4 hours after update).
I shouldn't give my full opinion on his suggestions until I've got a decent amount of playing time so it will help me come to a better conclusion. I've played a bit now, and I do agree with some of his points.

Anyways Maps!
Both of you seem to think Orc is pretty good, so I won't do anything drastic maybe just a few subtle changes or I'll leave it, idk.
Oh ya summer is a strange map, that just needs a bit more love in making it play better.

Thanks for the responses to the rest of the feedback! I'll wait for more people to respond before doing anything.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Necroposting is 14 days I believe, also this thread still has purpose for somebody like me who deals with map issues.

The reason I didn't post on sans thread because he has written feedback on everything that is in lucky islands, I just want to cover maps, since I can make tweaks to those now.

I didn't want to ignore all his suggestions since I love Lucky Islands, I found this thread and felt it was more relevant to put my map feedback here. (I'm not a developer so I can't code fixes for bugs etc):

I shouldn't give my full opinion on his suggestions until I've got a decent amount of playing time so it will help me come to a better conclusion. I've played a bit now, and I do agree with some of his points.

Anyways Maps!
Both of you seem to think Orc is pretty good, so I won't do anything drastic maybe just a few subtle changes or I'll leave it, idk.
Oh ya summer is a strange map, that just needs a bit more love in making it play better.

Thanks for the responses to the rest of the feedback! I'll wait for more people to respond before doing anything.
I think that you should do something with the map Creek to be honest. That map is so easy and you can tryhard on it a lot and just farm wins and sure, it's nice to get wins but it's kinda boring after a while.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I think that you should do something with the map Creek to be honest. That map is so easy and you can tryhard on it a lot and just farm wins and sure, it's nice to get wins but it's kinda boring after a while.

Any suggestions? It does have one very unique feature, the portal at the back of the map to allow you to tp to the other teams base.
Creek is actually based on a Halo map why is why it is designed the way it is (Google "Halo Creek")
upload_2017-12-30_19-15-54.png

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Any suggestions? It does have one very unique feature, the portal at the back of the map to allow you to tp to the other teams base.
Creek is actually based on a Halo map why is why it is designed the way it is (Google "Halo Creek")
View attachment 140906
Well, I don't really know what you should do with it tbh but I just don't like the fast wins. Maybe remove the portal and add some more things in mid?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
One thing I quite like is the depth, you can keep going up and down, across the icicles to get into the snowglobe or underneath, so many ways to approach a player.
It is fun, yes, but from my experience; Fighting on stairs is not fun, it's hard to aim (like the map 'Underwater' , there are stairs, wich makes it hard to fight)

(Solo) Clouds:
Do you mean the middle cloud? I thought that all of the islands were clouds.
But that would partly fix the issue, I myself like to bridge in a straight line (to ninjabridge or any bridging method) so I always go to the island with the diamond block on it, wich is around 30 blocks away, this is one reason why I don't play this map anymore. (like other players, probably) once I waited for 1 hour to get the game started, but I forgot I was waiting and was making a thread, so when I came back, my chat was filled with "player joined the game (2/12) player left the game (1/12)"

So what I want to say with this: Make the island with the diamond block also a bit closer to the starter islands.

I really wanted to implement more mining into lucky islands so you aren't totally screwed.

I first didn't understand what you meant with this one, thats why it is quoted here. But someone explained it to me, and I think that's a good idea, I've noticed these things on maps like 'Frost' and 'Clouds' too

(Solo) Frost:
Perfect! Noting more to say about this one :)

(Solo) Bridges:
Ugh, this map, yes! Burn it! The only thing I used to do on this map is rushing the middle, and killing the last few players who survived the walk over the bridges.
Now the only thing I do is leave whenever I get this map Dx

(Solo) Bridges:
Yes! remove this asap :p

(Team) Elven:
Trap? Hmm, I have never seen it, I usually die fast here, and I don't play this map often, the enderdragon used to spawn every time here, so I tried to kill it for the achievement now its bugged out but i dont want to spam it.
But yeah, I've seen CRAZY things built to skybase here, people who like to camp on the highest point of the map, people who build a house, a VERY BIG house at the build limit, and more, someone even flew to another map with the new elytra xd. I like the look about this map tho, it looks more like a parkour/lobby than a fight map.

(Team) Steampunk:
Lmao, I grinded so many deaths due to the holes in this map xd

(Team) Hell:
Good idea! more lucky blocks, a + from me!
And yeah, more blocks to build, also a +! My teammates usually don't wanna share their blocks ;-;

(Team) Orc:
This map is hard to fight in, or you have the high ground, or you have the low ground, but 2 players at the same level? Nope
I like the map, in terms of decoration.

(Solo) Crossroads:
Remove the slabs! The fights are so... hard, no crit hits, no running away, misclicking into an anvil... I really like the map, but it's hard to play.
Also the poison arrows in the dispensers needs to be reduced.

(Solo) Frost:
I like the idea of adding more dirt/stone, and yes, add more lucky blocks here

(Solo) Western:
This is a good idea! it's hard to get blocks here if you didnt get any in the first place

On islands apart from the starter islands needs to be more crafting tables/furnaces

Any ohter thing I forgot to mention here (like the map temple, I dont know how it looks and it wasn't available atm) will be posted later

EDIT: Ok I just played temple, and I like it, but I also don't like it, the islands are also 30 blocks away from each other, the parkour in the middle, yeah, hard, once in the middle, you're almost trapped there, hmm Idk, I also don't want this to be removed

Last edited:

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Solo Crossroads
Remove the slabs! The fights are so... hard, no crit hits, no running away, misclicking into an anvil... I really like the map, but it's hard to play.
Also the poison arrows in the dispensers needs to be reduced.

Agree.

Reactions: SanCookie

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Your map feedback

(Solo) Snowglobe:

(Solo) Clouds:

(Solo) Frost:

(Solo) Bridges:

Maps I want to remove

(Solo) Bridges:

(Team) Elven:

(Team) Temple:

(Team) Steampunk:

(Team) Hell:

(Team) Orc:

(Solo) Crossroads:

(Solo) Frost:

(Solo) Western:

NOOO I LOVE ELVEN AND BRIDGES!!!

Map Ideas:

Oriental
Garden
Aztec
Snowy
Tropical
Under Da Sea
Mushrooms
Civilization
Kingdom
Beach
Construction
Mine
Port
Archaic
Bones
Pirates
Drought
Crait

@Efcluke94

;)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom