Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Most spoken languages are Dutch, English and Spanish.
If you rule breakers see, report them here, then they get a mute.
The problem is that the Swedish people swears and bullies other swedish people using the Swedish language. If there is any Swedish staff who could help with this, It would be gr8.

Reactions: Dutudy

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
As Remi asked, why is the title something totally unrelated?

Now, I see why this can be annoying but if you know that they are swearing or bullying others then you can understand Swedish. So, you'll know when to report. It takes a very long time to make a chat filter especially for multiple languages. It's a very small percentage of people on Cubecraft who speak Swedish so in my opinion, a filter for it would be pretty pointless. As I said though, just report them if they're breaking a rule. :)

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
But there are almost no mods that are Swedes who can look through, but there are many Swedes on Lucky Island. But yes, if you could report Swedish sword words, you could reporter very many
It's possible to report people who speak Swedish if you report with the "other" option.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Why do you call this thread 'Lucky Islands'?
Quality clickbait.

There are many Swedes on this server, There are many who swear, Could you please get a category for sworn words in Swedish, so those who swear can be muted for a while.
Anyways, I have to disagree. I see very little Swedish players and I don't think they need a filter. As said above, you can just report them. If I'm correct there is no Swedish staff member(s). Even if there is, that doesn't mean Sweden deserve a filter. The most spoken languages should have filters only. But if Cubecraft still made a filter for Swedish then Swedish people can just bypass it and because of the lack of Swedish people or staff members, they will go without a punishment.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Quality clickbait.

Anyways, I have to disagree. I see very little Swedish players and I don't think they need a filter. As said above, you can just report them. If I'm correct there is no Swedish staff member(s). Even if there is, that doesn't mean Sweden deserve a filter. The most spoken languages should have filters only. But if Cubecraft still made a filter for Swedish then Swedish people can just bypass it and because of the lack of Swedish people or staff members, they will go without a punishment.
Yes, there are too little players, why should they add a filter?
Maybe if there are more Swedish players.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This is a Clickbait thread <3
Also, I think you can report swear words in reports.cubecraft.net as "Other Languages"
Staff could just use a Gogle Translate or something...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom