Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey everyone!

I have a suggestion about the cat in lucky island.
When the cat owner dies, the cat goes crazy for some seconds, dealing a lot of hits, after that the cat gets passive.

It happens to me a lot that when I kill the owner, I die because of the cat.

So my suggestion: Make cats passive immediately after their owner died

Thanks for reading my suggestion, as always: Feedback is highly appreciated and don't forget to vote :D

A

A pigeon

Cat is annoying but deal with it, I know its OP and that thing where it deals 100 hits is a bug, go report it. The cat shouldnt become passive instead it should be fixed.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Cat is annoying but deal with it, I know its OP and that thing where it deals 100 hits is a bug, go report it. The cat shouldnt become passive instead it should be fixed.

I don't think it's a bug, the cat attacks 'vanilla-like'. I just feel like if you can kill a player with their cat, you shouldn't die after that

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think it's a bug, the cat attacks 'vanilla-like'. I just feel like if you can kill a player with their cat, you shouldn't die after that
Cats don't really attack players in vanilla though. They just tried to make them attack players like wolves do.

As for the suggestion: In vanilla, killing someone with a wolf still makes the wolf angry at you. Removing a mechanic like this isn't really pet-like to me.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Cats don't really attack players in vanilla though. They just tried to make them attack players like wolves do.

As for the suggestion: In vanilla, killing someone with a wolf still makes the wolf angry at you. Removing a mechanic like this isn't really pet-like to me.

Yeah, the wolf isn't really a problem in my opinion, but I feel like the cat is just too strong to deal with after killing the owner.

Or I am just bad. Idk.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom