Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VectorDK

Feb 26, 2020
Right now players can just hide somewhere and sneak forever. It can be almost impossible to find them if you dont have a player tracker.

My suggestion is that after 20 min the world border will start to shrink so the players would have to move towards the center to survive. This way there wont be games that last more than 30 min

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
You can find players if you have a player tracker. But you need some luck to get that in lucky islands, if you don't have one it is hard to find campers. But I don't think that this is a good solution, because I wouldn't like if I get forced to go to mid if I just had a fight and I am almost dead or something.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I have already once suggested a solution(s). It was pretty simple, after some time give the players a player tracker, or a refill. You could also make the world border closer, but the staff will hopefully implement the best solution for hiders.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I think this is an awful idea, because I like killing the enemies and then just doing whatever I want on the map with a friend. For example building a roller coaster.

Just give people a way to craft anticamping tools. Wands and mounts.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom