Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hey!
sometimes when I play lucky island I get villagers, and then it will be a teamate and turn them on and then all those witches will be, I do not think it's so much blessed
what are you trying to say?
do you mean that a when you get villagers
a team mate will then right next to your villagers get the iron block drop which causes a lightning strike
which then turns all of your villagers into witches
is that what you are trying to say

because if so I find the chances of it unlikely and thus it makes me laugh that it actually happened to you

Anyways if my guess wasn't explicit enough the lightning is from an iron block which I personally think is a good item

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
what are you trying to say?
do you mean that a when you get villagers
a team mate will then right next to your villagers get the iron block drop which causes a lightning strike
which then turns all of your villagers into witches
is that what you are trying to say

because if so I find the chances of it unlikely and thus it makes me laugh that it actually happened to you

Anyways if my guess wasn't explicit enough the lightning is from an iron block which I personally think is a good item
When you get the villagers stacked on top of each other and try to kill them they turn into witches. I'm pretty sure that's what Filip is talking about. :)

Reactions: Dutudy

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
I don't really understand why this feature was added in the first place. What's wrong with killing villagers?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
When you get the villagers stacked on top of each other and try to kill them they turn into witches. I'm pretty sure that's what Filip is talking about. :)
I have not heard about them turning into witches when they are attacked before
This is news to me

Oh Well if the scenario I described did happen anyways it would be quite amusing

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey!
sometimes when I play lucky island I get villagers, and then it will be a teamate and turn them on and then all those witches will be, I do not think it's so much blessed
I mean, they are all blocks at the end of the day and no matter what it is based on lucky. And the thing you are talking about doesn’t seem like that big of an issue as like I said before, they are both different blocks.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom