Status
Not open for further replies.

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him

Lucky Blocks Tweaks🍀

First of all, I would like to appreciate the team for making Lucky Blocks so Polished. I now have same fun playing this as i have by playing Eggwars and Blockwars. But I think it could be a perfect game-mode by changing few things suggested below.

Weighted Amulet

This thing is pretty cool but when I try to use it I take no knockback which is the intended feature of this item, but this also allows to opponent to crit me out even if I'm running holding it and I cant use a weapon to attack them. So this Weighted Amulet should be placeable in off-hand slot so that we can attack while taking no knockback.

Fire Sword

I think you should re-texture fire sword because right now it isn't a sword but a stick. A burning sword texture will be pretty good for this one.

Giga Sword

I think you should re-texture Giga sword too with a custom sword instead of a stick.

Overpowered

Whenever a person breaks the Rainbow lucky block and gets giga sword or fly perms make his nametag of the Rainbow color so that its easy to differentiate between fly hackers and player with fly perms (because sometimes chat is ignored) the nametag color could also be from the gradient username color loot

Treasure Island

Well, the treasure islands spawn in Lucky Blocks crazy mode and whenever one spawn we get a message in chat with coordinates. But we can't see coordinates in Bedrock edition unless we are using some client and that only possible for PC players so I think it should be like a compass type direction thing from the Battle Arena FFA whenever we choose Bounty hunter or King of the Hill it shows the direction and distance to it or maybe add a beacon at the center of the treasure island so its easy to locate.​

Boat Chests

Make boats with chest to contain some items in it(could be OP like Sharp 3 Netherite sword or tall grass :D)​
I think with these few changes the Lucky Blocks will be completely perfect once few existing bugs are fixed.
Maybe new gamemode like lucky duo or Mega too

~ O1t24277

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Here are my responses to your suggestion:
1: I think allowing players to hold the amulet in their offhand would be a little OP. The amulet in its current state is still very useful, as you can use it to cross bridges without being shot or punched off.
2:I agree, the fire sword should absolutely be reverted to an actual sword like it was before this update.
3: Yes, I agree
4:Also agree
5: Over time, I’ve discovered multiple ways to find the treasure island based on its coordinates. The simplest method is to use /whereami to find your current coordinates and cardinal direction, which I think is the intended way to find the treasure island. The more complicated alternative is to find cardinal direction in one of many methods. Because each map is centered at an X coordinate of a multiple of 1000 and a Z coordinate of approximately 32, you can calculate where the treasure island is based on your current position. You can find cardinal directions by using/whereami, map landmarks the block breaking animation, or certain block textures. (Sorry if any of this is hard to understand)
6: From my experience, placing boats and using them is currently bugged. If it were fixed, boats with chests could contain less overpower loot. I would like it if they contained items related to enchanting, because enchanting is a very underused feature that was added this update.

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Here are my responses to your suggestion:
1: I think allowing players to hold the amulet in their offhand would be a little OP. The amulet in its current state is still very useful, as you can use it to cross bridges without being shot or punched off.
2:I agree, the fire sword should absolutely be reverted to an actual sword like it was before this update.
3: Yes, I agree
4:Also agree
5: Over time, I’ve discovered multiple ways to find the treasure island based on its coordinates. The simplest method is to use /whereami to find your current coordinates and cardinal direction, which I think is the intended way to find the treasure island. The more complicated alternative is to find cardinal direction in one of many methods. Because each map is centered at an X coordinate of a multiple of 1000 and a Z coordinate of approximately 32, you can calculate where the treasure island is based on your current position. You can find cardinal directions by using/whereami, map landmarks the block breaking animation, or certain block textures. (Sorry if any of this is hard to understand)
6: From my experience, placing boats and using them is currently bugged. If it were fixed, boats with chests could contain less overpower loot. I would like it if they contained items related to enchanting, because enchanting is a very underused feature that was added this update.
I don't understand any of the 5th point but I think adding the thing from ffa is more better way than doing all of these also a beacon would be good.
And if you agree with my post then long press the like button and react with agree/disagree/unsure.

Reactions: Roxrock

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't understand any of the 5th point but I think adding the thing from ffa is more better way than doing all of these also a beacon would be good.
And if you agree with my post then long press the like button and react with agree/disagree/unsure.
I’m very sorry that you don’t understand, I’m going to try an example. I completely understand your confusion, as it is difficult to describe this strategy in words. In the example I have shown, we are given the coordinates of the treasure island. Because the center of each map is always has an X coordinate that is a multiple 1000 and a Z coordinate that is approximately 32, we can conclude that the center of the map is 16000, y, 32. (The second coordinate, which is the y coordinate, isn’t really important in locating the treasure island, so just ignore it) Based on these two points, we can determine that the treasure island is 4 blocks negative on the X axis and 63 blocks negative on the Z axis relative to the center of the map. Now, we just need to figure out what direction is positive and what direction is negative. Once we do this, we know exactly where the treasure island is relative to our position
The first way is to type /whereami in chat to get our current coordinates. for Example, if our coordinates are 16010, y, 42, we are relatively positive on in both directions compared to the center of the map. If we face away from the center, we are facing positI’ve in both directions and moving forward would cause our coordinates to increase.
The next method is to use landmarks on maps to determine which directions are positive and negative. For example, on the map pond, you could remember that the frog is facing positive on the X axis and neutral on the Z axis. I don’t use this method anymore, and don’t recommend it.
Another method is to use the block breaking animation. I’ve had very little success with this method, but because the animation isn’t symmetrical, you could theoretically use it to find cardinal direction.
The final method and my preferred method is to use asymmetrical block textures. For a simplicity sake, let’s use the lucky block textures as an example. If you orient your view of the top of the lucky block so that the question mark is facing the most natural way (should look like [?]) the bottom right corner of the lucky block is relatively positive in both directions compared to the top left corner of the lucky block. The X axis runs horizontally and the Y axis runs vertical.
I hope this explanation has helped you understand this trick. This is definitely one if not the most complicated tactics in lucky island. If you intend to implement this trick, I encourage practicing it a couple of times, eventually it becomes very easy, even though it might sound complex on paper. If you have any questions at all regarding lucky islands, I encourage you to contact me, preferably through a private message, and I will be happy to respond.

Attachments

• IMG_0206.png
    IMG_0206.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom