Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
A bit off topic, but I never understood why people don't like people pearling or using lava buckets.
Oh, that does also apply for golden apples. Everytime when I use a golden apple (regardless from if I have killed them) I get called a noob gappler. It's not like I care, but it's just weird.
But let's stay on topic ;)

Oct 22, 2017
Oh, that does also apply for golden apples. Everytime when I use a golden apple (regardless from if I have killed them) I get called a noob gappler. It's not like I care, but it's just weird.
But let's stay on topic ;)
it is about the void guys <3

F

Facelurite

A bit off topic, but I never understood why people don't like people pearling or using lava buckets. You have items, use them. Like in FFA, the most overpowered kit in classic mode is probably the Alchemist. A poison pot that has an overall time of 40 seconds, 3 harming potion, strength, speed, regen, definitely the best kit to use. But if you were to remove all the potions, you're left at an disadvantage. You only have leather armor and a wooden sword. So yea, personally I consider it part of PvP.
They dont like it because then they have to actually put in effort into killing someone. If someone runs strategically call them poor at pvp and noobish and whatever other petty insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom