Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 112709

Agreed the armor breaking game takes waaaaaaaaay to long with diamond armor this would improve it
You can knock him off, or use a Punch bow to shoot him in to the void. Also, when you spamclick with 2/3 people with a Diamond pickaxe, you can break his armor really fast tbh..

Reactions: Miauw
D

Deleted member 112709

That sound familiar? Also go into eggwars play 1.8 mode op(I don't like 1.8 and I think it's the better version for op), come back and then play 1.9 op. The difference is massive.
I always play 1.9 op, and there is no difference for me.. Just learn the tactics...

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I always play 1.9 op, and there is no difference for me.. Just learn the tactics...
There are differences. In 1.8 mode you can actually kill people withouth breaking their armor, bow spam is not as efficient, and you can't keep eating to stay alive unless it's god apples. Look at it for yourself 6:12 ish.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
There are differences. In 1.8 mode you can actually kill people withouth breaking their armor, bow spam is not as efficient, and you can't keep eating to stay alive unless it's god apples. Look at it for yourself 6:12 ish.
Well, maybe it is harder in 1.9 to kill someone in Overpowerd, but that is how i like it. I don't like to get punched of instantly by someone with absolutely nothing considered of gear. Which requires more skill in 1.9 in my opinion, but this is just what i wanted to say about it nothing i said is meant to be seen as ''facts'', just my opinion. :)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I think the armor breaking part of OP right now is just part of OP, however they should remove/lower the diamond armor because it takes more than half an hour to break. Iron is still ok, diamond is goes too far.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I half agree and half disagree. I agree because it takes forever to kill people and it is almost impossible, the only real way to kill is usually by bow spam. But I don't agree because the time it takes to kill, the intensity that builds up in these fights, they are very hard and fun to be in, so I wouldn't really change it that much. Maybe yes, the sharpness on the sword and axe needs to be increased.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I think they should make better swords tbh. Like 12 dia for sharp 2 dia sword, 32 for sharp IV dia sword, 64 for sharp 8 dia sword or something like that.

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I half agree and half disagree. I agree because it takes forever to kill people and it is almost impossible, the only real way to kill is usually by bow spam. But I don't agree because the time it takes to kill, the intensity that builds up in these fights, they are very hard and fun to be in, so I wouldn't really change it that much. Maybe yes, the sharpness on the sword and axe needs to be increased.
They could try to base it off FFA op standards, there the battles still are intense and take longer than normal, but you can still kill people.

abhay sankar dev

Jun 3, 2016
1.Most people who buy diamond armor in the middle stage of the game suck at pvp and ez punch off the map

2.I still agree because on the map aztec it is very hard to get someone to the edge because they are always camping at the middle gens

3.Prot 5 should be reduced prot 2 for diamond armor

4.or u can make a plugin where diamond armor takes a little more durability damage because it is possible to break diamond armor :D

5. -I agree with some tweaks here and there , this would also reduce camping because players will realise 4 sets of iron = diamond armour and they wont hog diamond gens AF
and 4 sets of iron =80 diamonds , full diamond=120 diamonds

#STRATS

edit to the first statement = If someone buys diamond armor u will also probably have diamond armour so it will be fair

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom