Pronouns
He/Him
Captura_de_pantalla_57.png

what does this mean?
Whay that happens?

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
U can start a conversation with a staff member or ask in the discord!
Have a good day! 💎

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Generally? A bug in protocol.
Tell him uh,If you can reproduce this issue reliably, helpful information would be your MC version as well as what mods (If any) you're using.
We'd also appreciate if you provide the steps to reproduce this issue and finally video would also be a great help.This message itself is saying the server sent a packet the client didn't know how to read properly.A bug of this nature can be hard to track down, especially if we can't reproduce it.I've noticed you're using 1.9.1. May I recommend trying 1.9.4? It may not make a difference, but it could be worth trying.

Reactions: Technosword

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Generally? A bug in protocol.
Tell him uh,If you can reproduce this issue reliably, helpful information would be your MC version as well as what mods (If any) you're using.
We'd also appreciate if you provide the steps to reproduce this issue and finally video would also be a great help.This message itself is saying the server sent a packet the client didn't know how to read properly.A bug of this nature can be hard to track down, especially if we can't reproduce it.I've noticed you're using 1.9.1. May I recommend trying 1.9.4? It may not make a difference, but it could be worth trying.
That happens on my brother's computer, I'll tell him as soon as possible.
That happens in mineware,in a specific microgame.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom