Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
If a player is banned for cheating, losses from that player will be removed from your loss count. If a player was banned falsely, and then unbanned, it will be added back to your loss count.
Edit: Changed to fix things that could be potential problems if it is added
Edit 2: Added 4th poll option

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
If a player is banned for cheating, losses from that player will be removed from your loss count.
First problem-Sometimes players get banned falsely
Problem number two-Some players are really good at the game and look like they cheat while they really dont.
Problem number three-Sometimes wifi connections issues occur for all the opponents if the server is full with players
should I explain even more about why I disagree and why I dont think the idea is any good?

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I think it is hard to keep the statistics good working if they will do this. They have to "delete" the whole game from you account, so your kills and time played will disappear too. And I agree with @xXIIIIIIXx about the other problems.

Nice try, but I think this idea wont work

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
For people that really care about their stats, it could be a good idea. But I think this is really hard to make something like this work. So I don’t think this is usefull..

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
I like the idea, but I think it's a bit farfech... I can imagine it being an extremely difficult feature to implement.... but hey, I voted "yes", if that is achievable, let's hope CubeCraft makes it happen.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
If a player is banned for cheating, losses from that player will be removed from your loss count. If a player was banned falsely, and then unbanned, it will be added back to your loss count.
Edit: Changed to fix things that could be potential problems if it is added
Would be wayy too hard to implement, as taking into account when someone started cheating and then messing with stats would probably not be a good idea, if not an impossible one.
False bans would be really hard to manage, as they'd need to change the stats back.
Waaay too much unnecessary work for stats, which are completely useless aside from bragging rights, and if you have thousands of games played, it's not that 1 game that ruined it completely.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I already suggested this less than a week ago, it seems like everyone agreed it was too much work for bragging rights

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Heyy there!

First of all i would really like if this was added. Like i wouldn't mind. But if you think about it its just such an bad idea.
There can be bans that weren't worth it. I mean by this people were false banned, accidentally banned by sensitel, or anything.
I mean ye sure it would be alot easier if the losses were discounted.
But its just not gonne work properly.

Thanks for your suggestion tho!
Have a nice day! :D

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
It is a good idea, but I don't make such a big deal about it. If there is a hacker in ffa I just go try to kill the hacker even tho I'm gonna die a lot. The idea can be added, but its not as important as other issues in cube. It would be nice to see it added but it would be extremely hard to code for that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom