Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 204478

Before you read, I'm not talking about the item reset that happens every Sunday, I am fully aware of that.

When a server is going to restart, it kicks all the players and sends them back to the lobby, keeping all their items. That's what it did before, anyways.

Now, when a server is going to restart, all players are tpd to the spawn point, losing all their items, then, the server restarts.

Is there any reason for this? What's the point of taking a player's items, it's pretty unnecessary.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
The initial purpose of the reset was to give everyone a new chance again. You might know how some teams absolutely dominate this gamemode, and to give others a chance at getting some gear they wanted to reset everyone. When this was initially released there were some ways to bypass this and keep your items, especially these already dominating teams knew these methods and usesd them. So to prevent this now everyone gets reset without a way of bypassing. I personally think the reset can be frustrating to a certain extend, especially when you got your items the last day for example. However I feel like it's necessary to keep the long time players from getting too bored and it also gives everyone a shot at getting decent items. They could for example announce in the chat that the reset happens every sunday, but this might demotivate players to play.
When people see that the server will get reset, they just leave so it does nothing. The only restart is on Sunday. So a restart wouldn't give others players a huge advantage imo. Just on Sunday.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
D

Deleted member 204478

The initial purpose of the reset was to give everyone a new chance again. You might know how some teams absolutely dominate this gamemode, and to give others a chance at getting some gear they wanted to reset everyone. When this was initially released there were some ways to bypass this and keep your items, especially these already dominating teams knew these methods and usesd them. So to prevent this now everyone gets reset without a way of bypassing. I personally think the reset can be frustrating to a certain extend, especially when you got your items the last day for example. However I feel like it's necessary to keep the long time players from getting too bored and it also gives everyone a shot at getting decent items. They could for example announce in the chat that the reset happens every sunday, but this might demotivate players to play.

Before you read, I'm not talking about the item reset that happens every Sunday, I am fully aware of that.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Woops lol, that's what happens when people use all different styles in their text!! xd

So what you're saying is that everytime the specific assassins server restarts it resets everyone?

D

Deleted member 204478

Woops lol, that's what happens when people use all different styles in their text!! xd

So what you're saying is that everytime the specific assassins server restarts it resets everyone?
Yes. It resets the players in the game at the time.

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
It's happened to me many times too when i have great gear/money. I'm not sure if there's a way to prevent it or anything but you can definitely avoid it yourself by just leaving the specific server and joining another. Plus once a server says it's about to reset, it becomes invisible to players looking for a map to join, which means that people just getting on will be on the newest one that's not resetting. The best way to save yourself is to just leave and rejoin the newest map that's not about to restart.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom