Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I had 130 cubelets, all gone -.- It takes so long to get Cubelets now..

"All gone" isn't true. You got cubelets from them. I had 320 cubelets: all were useless. I wasn't saving them, I just didn't want to waste time opening them. Now you can get things out the cubelets you couldn't get before (like a miniature and gadgets). And it's easier to open them now, because you have so little. I do agree that it takes long and sometimes a bit random. Like I do get 5 a day or none at all (full days playing, don't judge lol).

And the daily challenges aren't really worth it either. And I believe they changed it from cubelets to lootpoints. So even if you do all daily challenges you only can buy one cubelet (and surprise surprise I haven't been able to do all the daily challenges, because of bugs in it).

So yes, it takes longer, but now in my opinion it's more fun to save for the uber cubelet. It's a shame if you get something completely useless out of it though when you had to grind for so long though. Maybe a challenge/quest update next :P

Reactions: Fliqa

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
"All gone" isn't true. You got cubelets from them. I had 320 cubelets: all were useless. I wasn't saving them, I just didn't want to waste time opening them. Now you can get things out the cubelets you couldn't get before (like a miniature and gadgets). And it's easier to open them now, because you have so little. I do agree that it takes long and sometimes a bit random. Like I do get 5 a day or none at all (full days playing, don't judge lol).

And the daily challenges aren't really worth it either. And I believe they changed it from cubelets to lootpoints. So even if you do all daily challenges you only can buy one cubelet (and surprise surprise I haven't been able to do all the daily challenges, because of bugs in it).

So yes, it takes longer, but now in my opinion it's more fun to save for the uber cubelet. It's a shame if you get something completely useless out of it though when you had to grind for so long though. Maybe a challenge/quest update next :p
Yep, yep. I agree. ^-^

MarcosStar

Novice Member
May 10, 2017
They have not become anything, 512 cubelets in 16 new? I am not interested in knowing how or what these cubelets grant, if I am now 16, I can no longer show my subscribers the prizes as I had thought and saved for so long, it is now more expired and the possibility no longer exists.

Honestly for me it ended playing as much as before, for what? I no longer have a goal and everything advanced I retired from one day to the next.

It is not valid that of:

-Now they are more valuable.
-The awards are better.

I do not want to know anything, if it is better or not ... I only want my cubelets to do what I had thought, but I see that you have not taken into account the people who had accumulated cubelets ... or at least me. ..

I already say ... 512 to 16, I have the feeling that I have been robbed ... and that I have an iron rank, although I understand that my word is not worth anything, as it has always happened throughout the domain of cubecraft.net

My problems were never solved ... and since there are so many people, it is the perfect excuse to ignore me, as it has always happened and is happening.

I'm sorry to say this but ...

You will not see me much online after stealing 498 cubelets ... if at least you would have left me 250, but 16? it's not fair at all ...

and the effects, crystals, gadgets that granted 514 cubelets ??? What happens to them?

Honestly if you do not care ... and my opinion matters to you, as you have shown me in countless messages ... well, that's it.

Good luck

D

Deleted member 352903

They have not become anything, 512 cubelets in 16 new? I am not interested in knowing how or what these cubelets grant, if I am now 16, I can no longer show my subscribers the prizes as I had thought and saved for so long, it is now more expired and the possibility no longer exists.

Honestly for me it ended playing as much as before, for what? I no longer have a goal and everything advanced I retired from one day to the next.

It is not valid that of:

-Now they are more valuable.
-The awards are better.

I do not want to know anything, if it is better or not ... I only want my cubelets to do what I had thought, but I see that you have not taken into account the people who had accumulated cubelets ... or at least me. ..

I already say ... 512 to 16, I have the feeling that I have been robbed ... and that I have an iron rank, although I understand that my word is not worth anything, as it has always happened throughout the domain of cubecraft.net

My problems were never solved ... and since there are so many people, it is the perfect excuse to ignore me, as it has always happened and is happening.

I'm sorry to say this but ...

You will not see me much online after stealing 498 cubelets ... if at least you would have left me 250, but 16? it's not fair at all ...

and the effects, crystals, gadgets that granted 514 cubelets ??? What happens to them?

Honestly if you do not care ... and my opinion matters to you, as you have shown me in countless messages ... well, that's it.

Good luck
Your 512 old cubelets (probably):
-Purple leggings
-Red helmet
-Strawberry hat
POOP!

Your 16 new UBER cubelets (probably):
-Epic miniatures
-Epic trails
-Epic cages

Haven’t you opened them yet? Lol they are MUCH better.
What do you prefer: 500 purple leggings, or 10 epic and UNIQUE items?

MarcosStar

Novice Member
May 10, 2017
Your 512 old cubelets (probably):
-Purple leggings
-Red helmet
-Strawberry hat
POOP!

Your new 16 UBER cubelets (probably):
-Epic miniatures
-Epic trails
-Epic cages

Haven’t you opened them yet? Lol they are MUCH better.
What do you prefer: 500 purple leggings, or 10 epic and UNIQUE items?

No, I have not opened anything yet, and the truth worries me that they expire ... and that if it happens it would be the last thing that could happen.

We do not talk about whether it is better or worse, we talk about the amount 512 or 514 to 16, I want to see it, but as I feel that I have at least 100 or 200 cubelets to complete my goal, which in theory was: "Opening 500 cubelets cubecraft live "
NOT now, why would it be: "Opening 16 cubelets in cubecraft" what a shame xD

for that .. uynicamente I wait to see if my problem is changed is fixed in some way or another, since I would like to recover at least 100 or 200 of all time.

D

Deleted member 352903

No, I have not opened anything yet, and the truth worries me that they expire ... and that if it happens it would be the last thing that could happen.

We do not talk about whether it is better or worse, we talk about the amount 512 or 514 to 16, I want to see it, but as I feel that I have at least 100 or 200 cubelets to complete my goal, which in theory was: "Opening 500 cubelets cubecraft live "
NOT now, why would it be: "Opening 16 cubelets in cubecraft" what a shame xD

for that .. uynicamente I wait to see if my problem is changed is fixed in some way or another, since I would like to recover at least 100 or 200 of all time.
H E Y
Did you understand?
25 old cubelets (purple leggings) = 1 Uber cubelet (Epic things :d)
Your new goal isn’t to save 163663727363 cubelets. Your new goal is to search Uber cubelets! You’ll get things that nobody has!!!

About that ‘epic’ thing “Opening 500 cubelets cubecraft live”: you would only get leggings and helmets! Boring!!!
Honestly, it’s better to open 16 Uber cubelets.
Now you have to search normal cubelets. With 5 normal cubelets you can get 1 Super cubelet, and with 5 Super you can get 1 Uber. That’s the goal.
And instead of complaining, you can go live. “Searching a Uber Cubelet CubeCraft Live”

I suggest you to do the daily challenges. With 500 loot points you can get 1 normal cubelet.

MarcosStar

Novice Member
May 10, 2017
H E Y
Did you understand?
25 old cubelets (purple leggings) = 1 Uber cubelet (Epic things :d)
Your new goal isn’t to save 163663727363 cubelets. Your new goal is to search Uber cubelets! You’ll get things that nobody has!!!

About that ‘epic’ thing “Opening 500 cubelets cubecraft live”: you would only get leggings and helmets! Boring!!!
Honestly, it’s better to open 16 Uber cubelets.
Now you have to search normal cubelets. With 5 normal cubelets you can get 1 Super cubelet, and with 5 Super you can get 1 Uber. That’s the goal.
And instead of complaining, you can go live. “Searching a Uber Cubelet CubeCraft Live”

I suggest you to do the daily challenges. With 500 loot points you can get 1 normal cubelet.

In the end you encouraged me and everything ...

After all, you're still right, and I should try the new cubelets, but I still have that feeling ...

Thanks friend for your comments, they are a great help to rethink things.

Attachments

• Screenshot_80.png
    Screenshot_80.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_102.png
    Screenshot_102.png
    98.4 KB · Views: 208
D

Deleted member 352903

In the end you encouraged me and everything ...

After all, you're still right, and I should try the new cubelets, but I still have that feeling ...

Thanks friend for your comments, they are a great help to rethink things.
Open them before they expire :P you’ll see there are epic things

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
@MarcosStar You indeed no longer will have easily hundreds of cubelets. I had 321 or something like that... never looked at it twice. It never was an achievement or accomplishment to get those. The things you would get out of it weren't worth spending the time opening them. Now you actually get fun things out of them. I have a miniature now and some fun win effects/gadgets.

You clearly say in your post that you don't even know what cubelets do now, so I'm not really sure how you can make the claims you do. Anyway, the levels/cubelets and all are there to keep the player engaged and feel like they are achieving something. So if that now suddenly is lost for you, because it takes longer to get something good then that's a shame.

I personally think it does take too long to get cubelets. I have been playing for days and only get a couple. The daily challenge doesn't work most of the time. So there are certainly ways to improve on the system. I would like to see more ways to get cubelets (aka fix the challenges/add game quests etc). But I don't think much should be changed about the cubelets themselves.

Your biggest problem doesn't seem to be what they are worth.. but the fact that you can no longer "brag" about having 500 cubelets lol.

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
This is a very great update.... But Cubecraft, i Got really a Rare out a Uber cublet :( :mad::confused1::eek::oops::(

Interstellar

Mar 28, 2018
Yo, I have a question. Whenever I try to buy a rank here it always says "Transaction Not Completed." is it because I'm using CAD currency while this server is using GBP, any way I can fix this?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yo, I have a question. Whenever I try to buy a rank here it always says "Transaction Not Completed." is it because I'm using CAD currency while this server is using GBP, any way I can fix this?
That probably isn't the cause of your problem. It'll automatically convert the CAD to GBP during the transaction. I'm not sure what could cause this, so I can't really assist you any further.

Interstellar

Mar 28, 2018
Well, it doesn't. I do convert it to CAD, but it stays that way when I'm trying to purchase something on the payment wall, it always says something like "Your amount GBP" instead of CAD, even when I change my currency to CAD, I don't know if this is a glitch or its on me. I'm really confused.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well, it doesn't. I do convert it to CAD, but it stays that way when I'm trying to purchase something on the payment wall, it always says something like "Your amount GBP" instead of CAD, even when I change my currency to CAD, I don't know if this is a glitch or its on me. I'm really confused.
If you're changing the values on the store, it's only a visual change. It just saves you the step of going into google and seeing how much it's worth in CAD.
But yeah: I don't know much about paymentwall nor how it works, so I really can't say much.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I had a similar problem when buying my rank and it turned out to be that the card I was using wouldn't allow purchases outside of my country. You can try calling your bank/credit card company and allow purchases outside of your country for a few minutes like I did. If that's not the problem then I would recommend contacting Joe Henry https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom