Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
ALRIIIIIGHT
UNICORN HORN FOR ME

12fed6f63c4904d2e1696d5f581e7406.png

If that doesn't look snazzy, I don't know what does.
xD

MarcosStar

Novice Member
May 10, 2017
Hello

Of 512 cubelets now I only have 16 counting that I have the rank of iron and they touch me 4 per month, of 512 they have returned 14 to me?

You may also have noticed that the amount of Cubelets that has changed is because the Cubelets are now much more valuable.

Now much more valuable? if we calculate:

512/14 = 36.57

Does that mean that each new cubelet equals almost 37 previous cubelets?

I no longer complain about the expiration of them, preventing their storage, but I understand and I think many would think the same, to accumulate was a personal challenge of each one ... always thinking of opening them someday, of course, to enjoy all the effects and particles someday.

But I understand that cubelets are now very expensive and 37 previous ones are equivalent to 1 new one.

I would have liked to open at least 100 or 200 ... I do not mind taking 3 hours to open everything, the grace is that it was that, open them.

:(

Thank you.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hello

Of 512 cubelets now I only have 16 counting that I have the rank of iron and they touch me 4 per month, of 512 they have returned 14 to me?

You may also have noticed that the amount of Cubelets that has changed is because the Cubelets are now much more valuable.

Now much more valuable? if we calculate:

512/14 = 36.57

Does that mean that each new cubelet equals almost 37 previous cubelets?

I no longer complain about the expiration of them, preventing their storage, but I understand and I think many would think the same, to accumulate was a personal challenge of each one ... always thinking of opening them someday, of course, to enjoy all the effects and particles someday.

But I understand that cubelets are now very expensive and 37 previous ones are equivalent to 1 new one.

I would have liked to open at least 100 or 200 ... I do not mind taking 3 hours to open everything, the grace is that it was that, open them.

:(

Thank you.
What cubelets did you get after the update?
Because most of the cubelets were also automatically converted to better cubelets. For example:
1 uber right now, is worth 25 cubelets (or 16 cubelets for obsidian)
1 super right now, is worth 5 cubelets (or 4 cubelets for obsidian)
Aside from that, the conversion wasn't linear. This means that you don't get your entire collection of cubelets converted, but you'll get a good portion of it converted depending on how many you have.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me
C

Cuteee

Doesn't the uber cubelet look like... Yk... Hyp.... Mist.... :)

D

Deleted member 352903

i lose all my old cubelets i dont have nothing:(
You still have cubelets, better cubelets.
With 5 cubelets you can craft a SUPER cubelets, and with 5 super cubelets you can craft a UBER cubelet. I like it.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
You still have cubelets, better cubelets.
With 5 cubelets you can craft a SUPER cubelets, and with 5 super cubelets you can craft a UBER cubelet. I like it.
but i dont have nothing
PD: the cubelets of higher tier give exclusive items or only increases the provability??'

D

Deleted member 352903

but i dont have nothing
PD: the cubelets of higher tier give exclusive items or only increases the provability??'
En un Uber siempre hay objetos muy buenos. Te recomiendo guardarte los cubelets normales para craftear uber.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom