Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wqsknijper

Dedicated Member
Hey there, fellow CubeCraft community members!

My idea (just found out there's an older thread out there: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/loot-previews.232292/) is to add the ability to preview some loot-items (Win Effects, Arrow Trails and Cages).

Why?
Because it's annoying to needing to keep switching throug games (or maybe even tryharding to win one) to be able to see your loot item. Although it isn't necessary for gameplay, it would definitely make it easier to choose loot.
Having to win a whole game to just preview a win-effect or having to join a multiple games to choose a nice cage, especially if you have a lot of cages (I have 88), is very annoying in my opinion as it could just be 10x easier.
Arrow Trails aren't necessary though, but they could be previewed.

What it does:
- It will teleport you to a random place in the lobby and then it will show the loot item:
  • Win Effects:
    Show a NPC of you with the wineffect being displayed around it.
  • Arrow Trails:
    Show an arrow traveling through the air with the effect behind it.
  • Cages:
    Show the cage in the air, it will fly you around the cage.

How to activate preview?
Just shift-click the loot-item you would like to preview!

How to deactivate preview?
Shifting will teleport you back to your old location.

I hope this idea will get implemented, also if you think something should be different or you just don't agree just let me know what you think by responding! (Not required tho)

Thanks in advance,
Wqsknijper :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I do have this strugle many times, so a loot preview would be really nice to have. I really hope something like this gets implemented!

Reactions: Wqsknijper

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Definitely a yes from me. It's so annoying sometimes to join a Skywars game just to see how your cage looks like. This has been a struggle for years already, and I've always thought of some sort of Loot Preview like you mentioned above! I don't think this requires that much development work, but I think it's definitely worth it!

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I would love this!
I've seen this on other servers and it's just way easier to see what you like the most instead of getting into games to choose one. For example, if you want to choose your arrow trail but you have so many that you have to go into a game so many times to see what you like the most which is really annoying..
Hope this gets implemented!

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Yes please. It’s frustrating to join a game to see that a cage or win effect looks like ingame.

I think this would be great for every loot item tho...
Not only ingame stuff. It would be great for shields, banners, trails, miniatures and anything else.
You can just equip them to see how they look. That is just as fast

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom