• Yes, with changes.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No. Please explain why.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Yes this suggestion is similar to what Hypixel does have, where you can preview your cosmetics to see what it looks like.
Anyways when you a cubelet (any kind) and get a new cage, win effect, arrow trails, etc, you don't really know what it looks like before hand (before you join a game).

So what I am suggesting is that you should be able to preview of the cosmetics that you got. Now we don't need to preview the gadgets, miniatures, hats, wardrobe, and shields, because I mean we could enable it in the main lobby to actually see what it looks like.

It could look like this:
Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 3.05.52 PM.png

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Yes this suggestion is similar to what Hypixel does have, where you can preview your cosmetics to see what it looks like.
Anyways when you a cubelet (any kind) and get a new cage, win effect, arrow trails, etc, you don't really know what it looks like before hand (before you join a game).

So what I am suggesting is that you should be able to preview of the cosmetics that you got. Now we don't need to preview the gadgets, miniatures, hats, wardrobe, and shields, because I mean we could enable it in the main lobby to actually see what it looks like.

It could look like this:

It is a very complete idea. Cool ^^

Reactions: Ghoste
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom