Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 481668

You're not the only one, but Skywars is also a game with the most luck, even if you are a great pvper it doesn't make any sense. Look, the middle always have a lot of good and strong armor. But sometimes it is difficult if you have leather armor and someone has diamond armor or a diamond sword. But maybe cube can make the chests more the same, and that will give you more changes to win some games. But you also have kits, yes, you have to buy them, but that makes the game a lot better in my opinion. Look at the kit with Iron Armor that is really useful in basic. Skywars is a lucky game. ;)

Hannibal

Penguin
Mar 14, 2019
Antarctica
Skywars is not all about luck, it's also about strategy. You can always go to mid and loot those chests if you have bad chests on your island. Also you can make a trap for the OP players in-game or try to knock them off, a bow or snowballs/eggs could be handy. I agree on how kits can be OP with basic chests and you are for sure in disadvantage if it's basic and you don't choose for example the iron armor kit. But the kits are not that expensive so everyone who plays some skywars or other games can easily buy the kits.

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
You're not the only one, but Skywars is also a game with the most luck, even if you are a great pvper it doesn't make any sense. Look, the middle always have a lot of good and strong armor. But sometimes it is difficult if you have leather armor and someone has diamond armor or a diamond sword. But maybe cube can make the chests more the same, and that will give you more changes to win some games. But you also have kits, yes, you have to buy them, but that makes the game a lot better in my opinion. Look at the kit with Iron Armor that is really useful in basic. Skywars is a lucky game. ;)
I agree, and i know the middle has good loot so people go there and don't camp but thebfirst p
Ibagr
I agree, and i know that the middle has good loot so people go there and don't camp but the first player that arrives has the best loot out of the game then.

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Isn't that what makes the game fun? If you'd get the same loot every game, games would get boring. I like the way it's balanced right now.
I understand, and Skywars is really balanced but i'm just saying armour really is an issue cause i always choose the swordsman kit cause if i choose the iron golem kit i only get a wooden sword.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Isn't that what makes the game fun? If you'd get the same loot every game, games would get boring. I like the way it's balanced right now.
Imagine everyone constantly walking around in the same gear, with the same people winning over and over because the only thing seperating them from the worse players now is the skill-gap, not the gear one. oh wait... ffa kappa.

As for the suggestion, In my opinion, skywars is already overbalanced. You should've seen the game when you weren't guaranteed to receive a full or almost full set of gear. That stuff was hecticcc. So no plis, don't turn it into ffa with gaps in between the land parts...

oh wait that map actually exists too! Don't turn skywars into FFA.

AdamvriesssGG

Jan 20, 2020
Skywars is not all about luck, it's also about strategy. You can always go to mid and loot those chests if you have bad chests on your island. Also you can make a trap for the OP players in-game or try to knock them off, a bow or snowballs/eggs could be handy. I agree on how kits can be OP with basic chests and you are for sure in disadvantage if it's basic and you don't choose for example the iron armor kit. But the kits are not that expensive so everyone who plays some skywars or other games can easily buy the kits.
+1

comfyyy

Dear skywars players,

Lately i noticed that sometimes i get full iron armour out of the chests on my island or even some dia armour pieces, but sometimes i get full lether out of the chests and my neighbour has full iron or even dia armour and ''skilled'' pvp can't help me! I hope i'm not the only one noticing this.
Just_MiguelGG
I think the RNG of the game is part of Skywars. If you start off weak, you rush someone weaker or you sit tight until you can gather better resources for better gears. And if you start off strong, that's great, but you get targeted.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom