Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Subterrene

Jul 16, 2016
Discord: https://discordapp.com/ is also a really nice mic/chat app.

And as an aside, what do you do when you see teaming in solo money wars? I have screenshots of people admitting to be friends, not attacking each other, and hanging out together on one island without fighting. Is that a big deal that should be reported?

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
Discord: https://discordapp.com/ is also a really nice mic/chat app.

And as an aside, what do you do when you see teaming in solo money wars? I have screenshots of people admitting to be friends, not attacking each other, and hanging out together on one island without fighting. Is that a big deal that should be reported?

I think you have it all wrong, teaming as in teaming in team egg wars(on the same team and color) not solo. =/ There is 2 different versions for a reason.

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
I understand, I'm just saying make sure you and your teammates do team in solo.
Huh? Teaming is illegal in solo, I don't know what you are saying. Even if someone I knew was in solo I would go against them without hesitation.

Turbo_Tim

Jun 3, 2016
I can't seem to find you on Curse Voice "Sorry, we couldn't find any matches." for "Turbo_Timmay". I'll be going on shortly and be trying to get the others on at points if I can.
I tried to add a Dfox44 on Curse, not sure if it is you but I thought I try

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom