Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Hey!

As much of my friends left Minecraft a while ago, I guessed I could post a thread where I would expose my Minecraft Username so anybody that wanted to play with me could add me on the server.

Username: williamSG

See you!

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It's always great to play with new players! My in game name is RemiO05, but unfortunately, I don't have any friend slots left. If you'd like to play with me, I could do something about it, haha ;)

Reactions: williamSG

williamSG

May 4, 2018
It's always great to play with new players! My in game name is RemiO05, but unfortunately, I don't have any friend slots left. If you'd like to play with me, I could do something about it, haha ;)

Yeah of course! By they way I'm not new here, I play have known cubecraft since it first started. :)
See you around!

Reactions: remio

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Hey bud what do you play usually? :)

Hey! I usually play Team SkyWars, some times EggWars and recently started playing PvP 1vs1, FFA and FreeBuild.
How about you?
I would love to try out UltraHardcore but it seems that I don't get never at the games the right time ( people won't join ).

See you and thanks for the reply!

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Hey! I usually play Team SkyWars, some times EggWars and recently started playing PvP 1vs1, FFA and FreeBuild.
How about you?
I would love to try out UltraHardcore but it seems that I don't get never at the games the right time ( people won't join ).

See you and thanks for the reply!
Hey I'm usually on lucky islands, though I'm starting to like eggwars ^^
I like going around sometimes though trying this and that. Just msg when u feel like playing, I'll see if I'm in the mood to team up :)

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Hey I'm usually on lucky islands, though I'm starting to like eggwars ^^
I like going around sometimes though trying this and that. Just msg when u feel like playing, I'll see if I'm in the mood to team up :)
Perfect! Wouldn't it be better If you added me? Or did you already? I did get a friend request before... :)

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
YES UHC PLAYERS PLEASE

The reason people won't join is that there's a bug that crashes the game, but it happens in fewer than half the games, so keep trying! As you say, it's all about joining at the right time - I recommend 16:30-19:00 BST, that's when most players are on (I usually play up to 3 games in that time).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom