Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I think this idea has potential. However there is a downside, players will likely feel less motivated if they lose a log in streak (especially if it was for a long time) this could just boost the speed at which already burnt out players quit.

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
realy what do u get?
You can't get any rewards from a login streak (as of now), but you can get rewards from voting streaks(when you vote for CubeCraft each day for a long period of time).
The rewards for those types of streaks are: points and experience, personal multipliers, & loot(cosmetics).

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
You can't get any rewards from a login streak (as of now), but you can get rewards from voting streaks(when you vote for CubeCraft each day for a long period of time).
The rewards for those types of streaks are: points and experience, personal multipliers, & loot(cosmetics).
(Just for Java)

Reactions: TenCookies
D

Deleted member 584093

Hmmm it will just be the same like hive but if you can change the rewards system to be unique then I would agree

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
Just add a little number that says how many days u logged in and maybe some rewards if u log in for a year
I am unsure on how to feel about this. I think it would be a cute and harmless addition. It might even encourage players to join more frequently. Maybe a reward of +1 exp. Yet I also think that it's quite useless and it doesn't really matter that much to implement it into the game. It's a good idea but does it really matter?

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I am unsure on how to feel about this. I think it would be a cute and harmless addition. It might even encourage players to join more frequently. Maybe a reward of +1 exp. Yet I also think that it's quite useless and it doesn't really matter that much to implement it into the game. It's a good idea but does it really matter?
and how it matters i need to flex on ppl that i have no life and always log in like I NEED THIS

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom