Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I think this idea has potential. However there is a downside, players will likely feel less motivated if they lose a log in streak (especially if it was for a long time) this could just boost the speed at which already burnt out players quit.

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
realy what do u get?
You can't get any rewards from a login streak (as of now), but you can get rewards from voting streaks(when you vote for CubeCraft each day for a long period of time).
The rewards for those types of streaks are: points and experience, personal multipliers, & loot(cosmetics).

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
You can't get any rewards from a login streak (as of now), but you can get rewards from voting streaks(when you vote for CubeCraft each day for a long period of time).
The rewards for those types of streaks are: points and experience, personal multipliers, & loot(cosmetics).
(Just for Java)

Reactions: TenCookies
D

Deleted member 584093

Hmmm it will just be the same like hive but if you can change the rewards system to be unique then I would agree

xocthil

Apr 20, 2021
United States
Just add a little number that says how many days u logged in and maybe some rewards if u log in for a year
I am unsure on how to feel about this. I think it would be a cute and harmless addition. It might even encourage players to join more frequently. Maybe a reward of +1 exp. Yet I also think that it's quite useless and it doesn't really matter that much to implement it into the game. It's a good idea but does it really matter?

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I am unsure on how to feel about this. I think it would be a cute and harmless addition. It might even encourage players to join more frequently. Maybe a reward of +1 exp. Yet I also think that it's quite useless and it doesn't really matter that much to implement it into the game. It's a good idea but does it really matter?
and how it matters i need to flex on ppl that i have no life and always log in like I NEED THIS

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom