Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Hello everyone!

As we all know there are daily rewards in Cubecraft but I believe that it could be improved and here's how:

When you log in and claim the daily reward that gives 250 XP, it is counted, after 7 days of logging in (Consecutive days). You get a Cubelet, 1000XP and 500 Points. After that there's a one month reward, if you log in every day for a month you will get rewarded so like 5000XP and 2500 Points.

Note: The values used are examples.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I liked the idea of the advent calendars, and I sure hope they make a comeback for other holidays, or even it just replacing the current system at the moment. Though, to me the amount of EXP you've presented seems a bit much, but I guess it kind of makes sense :P.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I liked the idea of the advent calendars, and I sure hope they make a comeback for other holidays, or even it just replacing the current system at the moment. Though, to me the amount of EXP you've presented seems a bit much, but I guess it kind of makes sense :p.
As i said the values were just examples I actually agree its much!

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I think its a good idea although the amount of points you get should be reduced and slightly increase untill you've hit the 1 month reward, and then it should get reset.

Reactions: viktorv9 and Dohaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom