Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Hello everyone!

As we all know there are daily rewards in Cubecraft but I believe that it could be improved and here's how:

When you log in and claim the daily reward that gives 250 XP, it is counted, after 7 days of logging in (Consecutive days). You get a Cubelet, 1000XP and 500 Points. After that there's a one month reward, if you log in every day for a month you will get rewarded so like 5000XP and 2500 Points.

Note: The values used are examples.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I liked the idea of the advent calendars, and I sure hope they make a comeback for other holidays, or even it just replacing the current system at the moment. Though, to me the amount of EXP you've presented seems a bit much, but I guess it kind of makes sense :P.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I liked the idea of the advent calendars, and I sure hope they make a comeback for other holidays, or even it just replacing the current system at the moment. Though, to me the amount of EXP you've presented seems a bit much, but I guess it kind of makes sense :p.
As i said the values were just examples I actually agree its much!

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I think its a good idea although the amount of points you get should be reduced and slightly increase untill you've hit the 1 month reward, and then it should get reset.

Reactions: viktorv9 and Dohaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom