Do you want this In the game?

• Yes I want it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Nah I dont want it

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Wagspereira

Oct 19, 2019
This might just be me but in egg wars theres only 1 time almost every single time, three people with ranks always voting for OverPowered with Half health. I am getting every board of this and was thinking of custom gamemodes where you cant change any thing maybe when u click egg wars you get a screen saying let players choose or join locked games modes. So if you wanted overpowered x3 hearts then you click egg wars, overpowered *then other sreen after that* x3 hearts.

Thanks for your time for people reading this. :D
-Wagspereira

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
What's the point of having a rank then? If you don't want OP and half health, buy a gold rank and you can vote by yourself. I know someone who was stone rank for a long time. Now he decided to buy a gold rank for voting.

Reactions: Anthoken

Wagspereira

Oct 19, 2019
What's the point of having a rank then? If you don't want OP and half health, buy a gold rank and you can vote by yourself. I know someone who was stone rank for a long time. Now he decided to buy a gold rank for voting.
Well maybe if u have a rank you can start the gamemode you if you want hardcore 3 hearts then u start it and if that's what you want to play then you join the person with the rank who started it.

Wagspereira

Oct 19, 2019
and I don't think it would matter I have nether been a game with out someone having a rank and not voting for OP w/ half theres normally 3-4 other people with tanks voting for it gets to boring playing the same thing over and over I want to play a game where it different other then the players.

Last edited:

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
This might just be me but in egg wars theres only 1 time almost every single time, three people with ranks always voting for OverPowered with Half health. I am getting every board of this and was thinking of custom gamemodes where you cant change any thing maybe when u click egg wars you get a screen saying let players choose or join locked games modes. So if you wanted overpowered x3 hearts then you click egg wars, overpowered *then other sreen after that* x3 hearts.

Thanks for your time for people reading this. :D
-Wagspereira
If im fully understanding what your meaning to say, your saying that we should have a setting where a player could lock out of joining games that someone has voted op half or any other type of voting. If this is what you mean this would be really bad. Not only would it upset most of the ranked players, But it would cause alot of games to not start. Cubecraft has been on a slow incline of getting there player count back up. But if this was added it would cause a ton of problems. Matches would never start. It already takes awhile (atleast in my timezone) for an eggwars match to start because there is just not enough players playing eggwars. If people were able to disable joining other rank players who voted for something it would cause a big split in the people playing, Making matches take even longer to start and or even not start at all. Overall i think this is a really bad idea.

Wagspereira

Oct 19, 2019
If im fully understanding what your meaning to say, your saying that we should have a setting where a player could lock out of joining games that someone has voted op half or any other type of voting. If this is what you mean this would be really bad. Not only would it upset most of the ranked players, But it would cause alot of games to not start. Cubecraft has been on a slow incline of getting there player count back up. But if this was added it would cause a ton of problems. Matches would never start. It already takes awhile (atleast in my timezone) for an eggwars match to start because there is just not enough players playing eggwars. If people were able to disable joining other rank players who voted for something it would cause a big split in the people playing, Making matches take even longer to start and or even not start at all. Overall i think this is a really bad idea.

I was thinking of the ranked players making the Games so the players could join and, I do see your point that some games wont start I almost never see Hardcore w/ x3 hearts

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom