Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qrmees

Oct 17, 2022
I personally think that there could be a lot off change in the main lobby. Think off adding more parkours or mini games. The lobby is very boring right now and with a few good changes this could make a big difference. Do you agree?

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally think that there could be a lot off change in the main lobby. Think off adding more parkours or mini games. The lobby is very boring right now and with a few good changes this could make a big difference. Do you agree?
It would be fun to have something like a tumble (spleef) or a pvp zone you could enter which gives you a wooden sword and let player practice without effecting win lost record.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
But I don’t get the point why you should be in the lobby in the first place…

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom