• no

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Dutch_Frietjes

Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2015
The Netherlands
gives a warning when a Lobby restart

( Warning: this lobby reloads in 5 minutes )

This seems fine for me because I am unexpectedly suddenly thrown out of the server

Little but powerful
^
:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It's a small suggestion, but it can make a huge difference. Let's say you get a message "This lobby will reset in 5 minutes". Nobody's able to join that lobby till it got reset, and the people who are in that lobby have the choice to stay and chat, switch from lobby or play a game. (If they play a game they will get switched automaticly to another lobby). If the server's lucky and the whole lobby is empty before the " Minutes are over, the lobby can reset earlier, and you may have less poblems. I'm just saying random things and I even have no idea if this is even possible, but if it is that would be amazing. :P

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
gives a warning when a Lobby restart

( Warning: this lobby reloads in 5 minutes )

This seems fine for me because I am unexpectedly suddenly thrown out of the server

Little but powerful
^
:
This is a great idea! When I get caught in a resetting lobby, it takes like five minutes for my game to load into another. You have my full support! :D

Reactions: Dutch_Frietjes

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
To be honest I feel like this is kind of not necessary. Usually people in lobby are afk. Though never experiencing the lobby restarting while I'm there.

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
I really like this idea! Many times I've been in lobbies that restart while I was chatting with people and I think it would help to have something like this added so it can be known in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoJoJoJo
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom