Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

frozeneline

Jun 7, 2016
Hello ,
My name is GewoonEline_.
I have a question.
My English is not good but I was wondering if the ranks from "gold" or something else may have their own lobby in the "hub".

Thank you for your attention.

With friendly greetings
GewoonEline_

D

Deleted member 352903

There would be 2-4 players on each lobby. -1 ;(

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
On top of the famous "why" that everyone is giving, having premium lobbies for ranks would be against the EULA.
I don't believe that is the case. Huge server networks feature premium lobbies exclusively for paying members, such as GommeHD and HiveMC. As long as the lobbies don't give access to more games or anything other than cosmetics, I believe they are permitted.

It's hard to get evidence that something is allowed (most articles on the EULA largely just define what is not allowed) but here's a quotation from an email by Brandon Andersson who is an Intellectual Property Enforcement Agent at Mojang:
Examples of things you can sell for hard currency, “real money”, (as long as it doesn’t give the player any unfair advantage):
[...]
-Access to a separate lobby on the same server, as long as it doesn’t give access to any additional games, etc.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Source
eab44a42c9851861c24cbf23aed2884b.png

I don't believe that is the case. Huge server networks feature premium lobbies exclusively for paying members, such as GommeHD and HiveMC. As long as the lobbies don't give access to more games or anything other than cosmetics, I believe they are permitted.

It's hard to get evidence that something is allowed (most articles on the EULA largely just define what is not allowed) but here's a quotation from an email by Brandon Andersson who is an Intellectual Property Enforcement Agent at Mojang:
It's a pretty unclear answer on the Q&A article. Sure, it says that premium lobbies are fine, but at the same time, it also says that you can't charge for entry of a single part of the server. I'm honestly not too sure what to think of it.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese
D

Deleted member 100818

I'm honestly not too sure what to think of it.
I've been there buddy.. I've been there..

If it was allowed, it would still be worthless. You'd basically spend too much server RAM for ranked lobbies, which you could spend on backup lobbies, lobbies for a new (mini) game etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom