Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
I know before my laptop was running in windows 8 and my MC ran at 50 fps normally without shaders. Then my bro told me that downgrading to windows 7 will make it faster. It was unofficial and my bro somehow got me windows 7 and guess what my fps is now? 200. From 50 to 200. So the problem was with windows 8 and then I thought wouldn't shaders be lagless now? So yeah, shaders is lagless for me.

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
Yeah k I don't know how to change it to windows 7 but my bro knows and he is on this forums. And let me warn you, it is dangerous as it may sometimes leave your PC non functioning. Don't say I didn't warn you. And also if you DO want to downgrade, tell me I will tell my bro to come and explain how to do it.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Yeah k I don't know how to change it to windows 7 but my bro knows and he is on this forums. And let me warn you, it is dangerous as it may sometimes leave your PC non functioning. Don't say I didn't warn you. And also if you DO want to downgrade, tell me I will tell my bro to come and explain how to do it.
I don't wan't to put my PC in danger D: I'll just buy the windows 7 desktop then when I get the money.

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom