Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
I know before my laptop was running in windows 8 and my MC ran at 50 fps normally without shaders. Then my bro told me that downgrading to windows 7 will make it faster. It was unofficial and my bro somehow got me windows 7 and guess what my fps is now? 200. From 50 to 200. So the problem was with windows 8 and then I thought wouldn't shaders be lagless now? So yeah, shaders is lagless for me.

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
Yeah k I don't know how to change it to windows 7 but my bro knows and he is on this forums. And let me warn you, it is dangerous as it may sometimes leave your PC non functioning. Don't say I didn't warn you. And also if you DO want to downgrade, tell me I will tell my bro to come and explain how to do it.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Yeah k I don't know how to change it to windows 7 but my bro knows and he is on this forums. And let me warn you, it is dangerous as it may sometimes leave your PC non functioning. Don't say I didn't warn you. And also if you DO want to downgrade, tell me I will tell my bro to come and explain how to do it.
I don't wan't to put my PC in danger D: I'll just buy the windows 7 desktop then when I get the money.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom