Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Modulo

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2019
246
629
99
23
I didn't understand anything XD
Block glitches allow the player to move into the space a block takes up for a split second and pushes the player away from the center after. However, you can hold crouch to get onto the edge of the block and immediately jump to get up a 2 block height. The most consistent way I've seen is to hold jump, crouch, and break, while tapping forward. Leaves are a bit glitchy compared to other blocks, and I can use that glitchyness to get more places than with a typical block.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
Top Bottom