• Poll closed .

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai people,

I came up with a small suggestion regarding the lobby parkour at every minigame lobby on Bedrock.

As you all know, there is a little parkour on the Java version. It also keeps track of your time by stepping on a pressure plate. When you complete the parkour, you will be given a time which you can try to beat everytime you try.

I noticed that Bedrock doesn't have this at all, and since I regularly chill in lobbies, it might be a cool addition to add a timer as well for every parkour at every minigame lobby.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai people,

I came up with a small suggestion regarding the lobby parkour at every minigame lobby on Bedrock.

As you all know, there is a little parkour on the Java version. It also keeps track of your time by stepping on a pressure plate. When you complete the parkour, you will be given a time which you can try to beat everytime you try.

I noticed that Bedrock doesn't have this at all, and since I regularly chill in lobbies, it might be a cool addition to add a timer as well for every parkour at every minigame lobby.
Yeah, the only useful thing is a selfie 🤳

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
Hai people,

I like this idea. Not bad. +1 :D

Reactions: Typicaaal
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom