Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Do You Like?

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
okay so earlier in the community games, there was a raffle, like always and if I won had a plan for what game I would pick to have a point multiplier for
It would be either Beta games, lobby games, or Freebuild
Just so i could feel special because I was the only 1 with a point multiplier for that game

After an interesting conversation with some people while doing the lobby games
I thought
Why not add a lobby games point multiplier
The only change is when it is in effect the 50 point limit is doubled to 100

I had also thought of another idea
Adding achievements for the lobby games
Here are some examples for each
collect 1 relic
Collect 10 relics
Collect 25 relics
Collect 50 relics
Collect all the relics (excluding holiday specific ones)
Collect the same relic twice in a row
Collect a 4-5 star relic
Collect all 4-5 star relics
Same goes for fishing and chest hunting would just be based on how many you got

Finally relic trading
So this was in the back of my head for a while but I didn't want to suggest it
So here we are
Relic trading would be great since you could get a relic that say was holiday exclusive even if you missed when they were available, it would also allow people to get rid of things they have to much of *cough cough* @PerryJ with his 35 empty fish tanks *cough cough*

Edit: the items have to be the same game and same star rating to be traded

So yeah those are all the 3 suggestions
People who also spent a few hours on the lobby games me and thus might be interested about it
@Gainfullterror @PerryJ @ItsDavey_ @Tacosbefriends

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Multipliers sound interesting, but I doubt anyone would invest in those considering there's really no active gameplay in the lobby games. It'd just be neglected.
Trading of items is a big no from me, as it pretty much defeats the purpose of accomplishing the full pages. Few people have already completed the journals, so adding this trading feature would make that much less of an accomplishment.
(achievements are every completionist's dream)

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
We need to make the lobby games more interesting. I know the lobby games are brand new at this moment, but if you want more players play those games you will need to reward them. The achievements are great, but I don't know about trading items. I mean It's kinda unfair if players gonna trade a Golden Notch Apple for an Empty Fish Tank so you need to make some rules for that trading principe. Also I don't think players gonna buy a Lobby Game Multiplier only to get 100 points. It's not worth the money imo.

Quick edit:

How about some special trail rewards for completing the lobby games? Such as fishes who follow you if you've completed the fishing game and some flying bones (idk) around you if you've completed the relic game?

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
We need to make the lobby games more interesting. I know the lobby games are brand new at this moment, but if you want more players play those games you will need to reward them. The achievements are great, but I don't know about trading items. I mean It's kinda unfair if players gonna trade a Golden Notch Apple for an Empty Fish Tank so you need to make some rules for that trading principe. Also I don't think players gonna buy a Lobby Game Multiplier only to get 100 points. It's not worth the money imo.

Quick edit:

How about some special trail rewards for completing the lobby games? Such as fishes who follow you if you've completed the fishing game and some flying bones (idk) around you if you've completed the relic game?
A notch Apple for a empty fish tank isn't a bad deal
As long as the person receiving a fish tank and giving up e notch Apple wants to do so
Both players have to agree upon seeing what they are getting in return obviously

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I like the multipliers and achievements. I'd like to get some sort of reward for completing series in your journals. Trading, I just don't like. As Gainfull said, it defeats the purpose of collecting them.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
A notch Apple for a empty fish tank isn't a bad deal
As long as the person receiving a fish tank and giving up e notch Apple wants to do so
Both players have to agree upon seeing what they are getting in return obviously

Maybe a bad example, but I can't think of anything better, but imagine trading items is a thing. I will see it as a Pokémon Trading Card Game. You don't want to trade your shiny Charizard for a Rattata don't you? That's how I see it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Maybe a bad example, but I can't think of anything better, but imagine trading items is a thing. I will see it as a Pokémon Trading Card Game. You don't want to trade your shiny Charizard for a Rattata don't you? That's how I see it.
If I guy is willing to trade it
In any case if someone wants to trade something
As unfair as that trade may be
It is a valid trade
However I kind of now see Your approach to this so I will edit in a detail that the 2 items have to be the same star rating and for the same game

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom