Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these Lobby games would you like to see on Bedrock!

• Chest Chaser

• Relic Hunting

• Lobby Fishing

• Blockwars Lobby Tag

• Lucky Block Flock

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction: Lobby games are minigames on Java, that you can play in the main lobby. They mainly focus on exploring the lobby, and they come in many different varieties. Although they do not exist on Bedrock. And I believe they should be added to the Bedrock version.
(Lobby games on Java use chest UIs on Bedrock they could use Bedrock UIs)​

Lobby games in the main lobby: There are three lobby games on Java. That would fit well in to the main lobby on Bedrock.

Chest Chaser: Chest Chaser is a multiplayer game, where a hidden chest spawns in the lobby. several players then race to find the chest first.

Relic Hunting: Relic Hunting is a single player game. In which you are given a shovel that points towards a red X. Once you dig up the X, it gives you a relic to add to your collection.

Lobby Fishing: Lobby Fishing is a game, where you are given a fishing rod. And you have to go fish, to add various items to your collection.

Lobby games in game lobbys: There are also brand new lobby games I thought of. That could fit in to several game lobbys.

Blockwars Lobby Tag: How this game would work, is that there are 2 NPCs on either side of spawn. One to join the blue team, and the other to join the red team. Once you join a team you get leather armor dyed to your teams colour. And a piece of dye to the colour of your team. If you hit someone on the other team with your dye they join your team(you can only tag players who are playing the game) the goal being to not get cought and catch other players.

Lucky Block Flock: How this game would work, is that you would get pointed towards a lucky block. And when you open the lucky block, it gives you an item to add to your collection. The lucky block then points you towards the next lucky block.

Overview: Lobby games would be a fun addition to the lobbys on Bedrock. If you agree with this suggestion use the ✅ reaction. If you disagree use the ❌ reaction.​

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think it looks the most appealing out of all of them because it looks like it can be quite fun and competitive at the same time :)
Chest Chaser is competitive as well. And that one has more of a chance of being added. Seeing as it already exists on Java.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
You see I don’t understand why these aren’t on bedrock yet. Cubecraft knows that this is a very safe bet but I suppose they are working on being more innovative now
They're pretty easy to make too. There isn't really a reason why they couldn't be added. So if this thread gets 25 agrees✅, it has a good chance at being added

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Miniware: I came up with a new lobby game called Miniware. Which appears in the Minerware lobby, and plays a random single player Minerware game. The games cycle randomly every 2 minutes. It's quite casual, and overall just makes the lobby more interesting.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom