Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think? Should this be added?

  • Yes, but I don´t agree with everything that you said (please explain)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this should definitely not be implemented

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

Geodas11

Well-Known Member
Dec 1, 2019
130
217
119
21
Europe - Czechia
Hey there, I am Geodas11!
This suggestion is facilitation to move into specific lobbies on Bedrock network.
Explanation: Actual /lobby command transfers you to the most recent lobby, or to the main lobby (if used in any other lobby). So I have a suggestion that there could be new commands:
/lobby skywars - This will transfer you to the SkyWars Lobby
/lobby eggwars - This will transfer you to the EggWars Lobby
/lobby blockwars - This will transfer you to the BlockWars Lobby
/lobby lucky (or /lobby luckyblocks) - This will transfer you to the Lucky Blocks Lobby
/lobby beta - This will transfer you to the Beta Lobby
/lobby main - This will transfer you to the Main Lobby
/lobby minerware - This will transfer you to the Minerware Lobby
/lobby survivalgames - This will transfer you to the Survival Games Lobby

NOTE: This will not affect /lobby command. This will only add new specific lobby commands for better traveling at CubeCraft!

That´s it! Don´t forget to vote on the poll. Thanks for reading :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom