Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7bashko

Jun 1, 2016
i've finally did choose my own opinion, its game achevs and mineware and eggwars. i am really good at these things, also i play TD the most but it doesn't give that much.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
whilst your rushing egg then someone else has the same idea as you and then you get rushed and your egg is gone!!!! I never like to play safari because of this reason
Yeah but if you take 20 seconds at the start of the game instead of flat out rushing, you can get a sword, armor, and a couple steak. It's too hard to keep your egg on safari, so you better be ready to fight when you leave your egg. Most people are still on their islands when I get there, and it's an easy scramble/elimination. I'm not staying you'll get 40 points every time, but it's easy to achieve on a regular basis once you have the strategy down ;)

Mr_Aro

Yeah but if you take 20 seconds at the start of the game instead of flat out rushing, you can get a sword, armor, and a couple steak. It's too hard to keep your egg on safari, so you better be ready to fight when you leave your egg. Most people are still on their islands when I get there, and it's an easy scramble/elimination. I'm not staying you'll get 40 points every time, but it's easy to achieve on a regular basis once you have the strategy down ;)
yh I guess so but I still don't like playing it though because for some reason I always get knocked off even though I'm a really good pvper

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom